Look forward to your feedback soon

Anwirs

Hi, I have a question that I hope you can answer.  Currently I have 4 accounts ( 1 main and 3 clone ), I was given some of their acc by some friends.  
I want to ask if I can use their acc for quests and get rewards to trade through my acc (Not boss fight, of course)

Thank you very much for my inconvenience

Hello @Immortals. My apologies for the late response.

If you already have 4 accounts, then you cannot do any repeatable content that you can then transfer to your main account. This includes bosses, digs, excavations, events, quests, etc.

Game Rule #2 explains this

Each person is allowed a maximum of four owned accounts.
This includes, but is not limited to:
  • Any account created counts towards your 4 total, not just active ones. 0 hours, 0 badges, never played on? They count.
    • Received accounts, count towards your total.
    • Given away accounts, do not count towards your total anymore.
    • Received/Given away only count if you changed the password/email of said account otherwise it still belongs to the original creator
  • Exploiting more than 4 allowed accounts in order to gain mass profit or frequently gaining large amounts of income. If someone has quit PRO and gave their account to you, take anything you want at once and stop using it only if you already own 4 accounts. Be aware doing this may trigger a ban in which you will need to appeal and provide proper evidence of the account being given to you.
    • (Example: Having the password of more than 4 accounts you received by people who are inactive in order to fight bosses, doing PvE quests to receive rewards, or progressing during a Special Event in order to receive one time rewards such as Reroll Tickets, etc...)

Hope this clarifies things. If not, or if you have further questions, please let me know.

• Like 1

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

Hi Epithet 

Do I see in the rules that it says “Get/Give is only counted if you change the password/email of said account, otherwise the account still belongs to the original creator”?  So if that account has not changed password and email, can I enter to do quests and receive rewards?