[closed] Auction pokes [ Treecko, Clamperl, Litwick ]

Denef

2 minutes ago, Janith said:

if anyone didnt bid for shellder more than 150k just keep it with u i will buy it today or next day for sure

Sure i will at least wait the winner auction by 3 day, after that  ill ask trade mod for force trade

• Joncar9 changed the title to Auction pokes [ Treecko, Clamperl, Litwick ]

Hello @Denef

I want you to review the General Trade Rules and Auction Rules. You have broken the following rule(s) and you will be warned because of it:

On 6/20/2016 at 9:35 PM, Ehkoe said:

GENERAL TRADE RULES

1. When advertising, be clear and accurate about what you are buying or selling.

When stating a Pokemon is IV+ (25+, 26+, etc), all stats must be equal to, or above the advertised numbers.

Exception: Decreased ATK, SPATK or SPD stats.

e.g. A Timid Pokemon may be advertised as 25+, if all stats except Attack are above 25. 

Your Treecko and Litwick do not match the criteria of having 20+ IVs because of it. Your thread was changed to reflect this.

In addition, you and @Janith broke the following rule(s) of the Forum Rules, seen here:

On 2/19/2018 at 5:36 PM, Shinohara said:

GENERAL FORUM RULES

1. Spam is not tolerated here under any form and circumstance. This includes, but is not limited to, offering services (charged and free), trading of things outside of PRO, recruiting members for your own projects (moderators, designers, professional MOD work, etc.).
  2. In appeals, complaints and trade posts you are allowed a bump every 24 hours.

To prevent spam from happening (@Janith's was merged), you have the ability to react to the offer / bid through a green checkmark. This confirms you accepted the bid and you do not end up overbumping because of it.

Make sure you remain familiar with these rules to prevent any infractions like these from happening again. Thank you.

JONCAR9

Edited by Joncar9

• Denef changed the title to [closed] Auction pokes [ Treecko, Clamperl, Litwick ]
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2023 at 3:06 PM, Denef said:

@Joncar9 hello sir sorry for the tag, but its been 3 day and i cant contact litwick bidder @Alex123smith, can you do force trade?

Done. 

• Like 1
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

• Doakes locked this topic