My caracter is stuck !

Degoma

The server sent there would be a reboot so I disconnected and when I reconnect after reboot I am stuck and when I try to move my character, he turns to the direction indicated but remain stuck on site.

If you can resolve my problem by a teleport to the pokecenter, I thanks you.

142455 The server sent there would be a reboot so I disconnected and when I reconnect after reboot I am stuck and when I try to move my character, he turns to the direction indicated but remain stuck on site.

If you can resolve my problem by a teleport to the pokecenter, I thanks you.

If your character is stuck and you have to log out, ALWAYS make sure to close your client completely before you try to sign back in.

It's also important to close your client completely after the server crashes OR is taken down for maintenance.

Are you still stuck?

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

If you have any friends who are able to battle with you, I would suggest Pm'ing them and explain the situation at hand. Battle them and make sure that you purposely loose. You will be spawned in the last Pokemon Center you were in. I once got stuck in a wall (Glitch I presume) and that's what I had to do and it worked. Also, if you have an escape rope you might want to try that also.

giphy.gif

Yes I tried everything and I still stuck :/ So can you just teleport me to the pokecenter or Something to unstuck me please. I love this game and I defeat Giovanni and I don't want to delete this marvellous game.

I will thanks you sincerly :)