Stuck in Latios and Latias Quest

Frankieg903

I have all the seen data for the hoenn legends, completed jirachi quest, but can't seem to get either to spawn above starter house. TV says the blue pokemon is roaming around but after checking all 10 locations he is no where to be spotted. Would like help with either pictures of his spawn locations to make certain or if it is another issue.

I have found the thread that has exact pictures of all 10 of his locations and did not see him at those exact spots.

Edited by Frankieg903

Hello @Frankieg903,

I apologise for my late response. 

The requirements to start the Latias/Latios Quest are:

- 300 Evolved Data

- Hoenn Champion

- Completed Jirachi Quest

You have successfully completed the Jirachi Quest and you also are Hoenn Champion. However, your Pokedex indicates that you are currently in possession of only 294 Evolved Data, which is six short of the required amount to start the Latias/Latios Quest. 

As you may already be aware, Pokemon having the Evolved Data can be found in your Pokedex by looking for the star (⭐) next to your Pokemon. It is also displayed in numbers (total amount) on the bottom side of your Pokedex, as shown in the spoiler image below.

Spoiler

IMG_20230404_120335.png.b9506aef710089b01eac90cd70c3e522.png

IMG_20230404_120316.jpg.9a4a216397d895d452ec7ceaf2120b22.jpg

I hope this answer clarifies your situation on the quest. Let me know if you have any other questions.

On 4/4/2023 at 1:43 AM, Yverneas said:

Hello @Frankieg903,

I apologise for my late response. 

The requirements to start the Latias/Latios Quest are:

- 300 Evolved Data

- Hoenn Champion

- Completed Jirachi Quest

You have successfully completed the Jirachi Quest and you also are Hoenn Champion. However, your Pokedex indicates that you are currently in possession of only 294 Evolved Data, which is six short of the required amount to start the Latias/Latios Quest. 

As you may already be aware, Pokemon having the Evolved Data can be found in your Pokedex by looking for the star (⭐) next to your Pokemon. It is also displayed in numbers (total amount) on the bottom side of your Pokedex, as shown in the spoiler image below.

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_20230404_120335.png.b9506aef710089b01eac90cd70c3e522.png

IMG_20230404_120316.jpg.9a4a216397d895d452ec7ceaf2120b22.jpg

I hope this answer clarifies your situation on the quest. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Probably should have quoted my previous message so I apologize for that. Just wanted to do this in case this sent you a notification about my previous response and picture.

U miss 1 spot, try check route underwater east of lilycove

Edited by Lyn1311

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

8 hours ago, Yverneas said:

@Frankieg903 by any chance are you looking for Latios in Virdian Maze? In one of the ten locations, Petalburg Maze is the one where Latios can be found. So if you are in Viridian Maze, you won't encounter it. 

Let me know if that's the case and if you found it in Petalburg Maze.

that was petalburg and I will go check 124 asap