HI, i'm new with a question

Hydralisk

I'll let a mod explain in greater detail or provide a helpful link of some sort if you need them to, but controls are pretty simple. If you're on a computer, use the regular left, right, up, down keys to move around. Space bar to interact with things (such as the PC, other things in the game). You can use numbers 1 to 6 on a keyboard to assign certain mounts / items for quickness (drag things into those spaces). For trade chat, also drag pokemon in there for selling. Hope that helps in its own little way. Welcome to the game @Hydralisk

Edited by Lacomus

Discord: lacoisi

IGN: Lacomus

15 minutes ago, Lacomus said:

I'll let a mod explain in greater detail or provide a helpful link of some sort if you need them to, but controls are pretty simple. If you're on a computer, use the regular left, right, up, down keys to move around. Space bar to interact with things (such as the PC, other things in the game). You can use numbers 1 to 6 on a keyboard to assign certain mounts / items for quickness (drag things into those spaces). For trade chat, also drag pokemon in there for selling. Hope that helps in its own little way. Welcome to the game @Hydralisk

OK, and is there a walkthrough for this game, idk what to do i'm walking around in the game.  i actually got to professor oak but i don't know which pokemon is best to choose, what should i choose?

Edited by Hydralisk

It's been a while since I saw someone completely new to pokémon, that actually played pokémon revolution as their first pokémom game.

Pick whichever you like most, but you'll have a better time with venusaur or squirtle at the beginning. Char will make you suffer.

Edited by Olker
  • Like 1

Take your time and just enjoy the game, you'll get the hang of it. Check out some YouTube videos, you'll find the odd walkthrough / bits of advice there to progress further 

Edited by Lacomus

Discord: lacoisi

IGN: Lacomus

Hi @Hydralisk and welcome to the game,

I think the controls are already explained pretty well to you. As for the Walkthrough you can find one here. But whenever you are stuck you can just use the in-game chat (Help or All chat) for questions. Players are usually very helpful. Alternatively you can use our official PRO Discord. And the PRO Wiki also has a lot of information and gets constantly updated. Of course you can also just post here on the Forum but the other methods are usually faster. 

So have at it and enjoy the game. If you have any further questions just let me know 🙂

Greetings,

M3ru3m

• Like 1

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING