Can't Progress In Keldeo Quest

Poopface

I am unable to move the guards near the end of the Keldeo quest.

After I beat the forest boss I couldn't figure out how to get out. I used an escape rope and tried to activate the levers again to get back, but it won't teleport me back.

Didn't know I had to interact with the gate to leave.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hello @Poopface. My apologies for the late response.

Seems you did not claim the Forest Gem after defeating the boss. You’ll need to go back and get it.

The levers to enter the forest boss room changed after you left. So, to re-enter, you’ll need to find the levers again. 

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

On 4/13/2023 at 6:58 AM, Epithet said:

Seems you did not claim the Forest Gem after defeating the boss. You’ll need to go back and get it.

The levers to enter the forest boss room changed after you left. So, to re-enter, you’ll need to find the levers again. 

@Epithet Thank you for the response, but I am still not able to get back to the boss room.

I tried all the lever locations and the only ones that gave me dialogue were the ones I did before, The Skull in the underground, A pile of leaves near the top of a ladder leaving the undergrounds, and the sign on the left of the map. 

And still not able to reach the boss.

Edited by Poopface

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/13/2023 at 6:58 AM, Epithet said:

@Epithet 

I am still not able to re-enter the boss room, I've tried retracting my steps from the beginning collecting the previous gems

I have tried troubleshooting using this thread, it is the exact same situation as mine.https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/200366-potential-bug-with-keldeo-quest/