PVE WYNAUT (28/27/28) / SPECIAL WALL TENTACRUEL (20+) AND QUIET SHINY MAREEP

Osean02

8 hours ago, Zoruami said:

Greetings,

@Darksoul56 You have offered 300k as bid, you are expected to pay 300k. Since a CC is 380k, you can't except the seller to have 80k to give you, lets say he doesn't have that amount, and that is why he is selling all this pokemons?

This situation is a little unexpected, but nevertheless, I will present 2 possible scenarios:

1st:
If the seller, @Osean02 refuses this deal of yours:
@Darksoul56 You will have 1 day (24hrs) to collect the remaining amount to make 300k and pay Osean02

2nd:

If the seller Osean02 accepts the deal, you are both allowed to trade and finish this deal. 

In any case, the decision lies on the seller, @Osean02. Please let me know here which is the scenario you choose if you both cant meet in game / talk about it. 

Kind Regards,

*Zoruami * 

Hi, thank you very much. I actually made a report at general support asking for a force trade since it's been days that we can't meet each other ingame.

Regarding his conditions, i agrees on giving 80k along with Happiny for 1 cc, i have enough balance on my account. Thanks again and sorry for the trouble

• Checked/Done 1

Hello,

@Osean02 @Darksoul56 I have forced the outcome of the Happiny auction, as both players couldn't meet in game.

Osena02, you should see that the Happiny has been removed from your account, alongside 80k, and a Coin Capsule added.

Darksoul56. you should find the Happiny in your PC box last slot, and see that your balance has increased by 80k and also the Coin Capsule removed from your account.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

• Like 2

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

• Osean02 changed the title to PVE WYNAUT (28/27/28) / SPECIAL WALL TENTACRUEL (20+) AND QUIET SHINY MAREEP
On 4/25/2023 at 1:49 AM, Xiaochoi said:

Auction still going on? 

If it is then I'd like to start tentacruel

Hi, you won Tentacruel. Pm me ingame when you're available or you can message me on my discord. Thank you

Ign: OSean02

Discord: Osean#2286

• Doakes locked this topic