Need help to ftrade

Hello,

@Medu5a You have won the Karrablast and Rotom auction which was hosted on the Silver Server. I see your on the Gold Server. I will give you 48h to transfer servers and conduct this trade. If you fail to do so you will be dealt with accordingly. 

Best Regards,
MBK

MBKv2.gif

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD | TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

6 hours ago, Mbk said:

Hello,

@Medu5a You have won the Karrablast and Rotom auction which was hosted on the Silver Server. I see your on the Gold Server. I will give you 48h to transfer servers and conduct this trade. If you fail to do so you will be dealt with accordingly. 

Best Regards,
MBK

Thanks u

Discord Username : Anuj#4443 [Not active nowadays]

Alternate Id >>>> SHADOWBEAST56

shadow-mewtwo.gif

Hey @Mbk

@Medu5ahas transferred to silver but still can u help force trade this as i m super inactive nowadays, i know its my responsibility to complete the trade but still it would be nice of u if u force trade this 

[Karablast and rotom for 30k ea (total-->60k)

shadow-mewtwo.gif

I am sorry but this trade its not my problem! the sellere not even send me msg at forum or anything! Even shes not answer me at the msgs! Its look like i do not try find him but the truth is other!

hmmmokay.png.4589de6b999c14531563ef9b1dfc093d.png

MY SHOP : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/206042-medu5a-new-shop-upgrade-14122022/

Comp_177.gif.96bd6cb8cf1594e09b1b4ad5f60d807c.gif

35 minutes ago, Medu5a said:

I am sorry but this trade its not my problem! the sellere not even send me msg at forum or anything! Even shes not answer me at the msgs! Its look like i do not try find him but the truth is other!

hmmmokay.png.4589de6b999c14531563ef9b1dfc093d.png

Its true that she contacted me i didnt replied reason being a tagged her in this thread

And i cant come online for some days

yet if possible i will try to come online in 21hrs 30mins from now

Apologies @Medu5a

shadow-mewtwo.gif

Hello,

I have forced this trade due to yall not being able to meet in-game. @Darksoul56 You will find 60k added to your account and the Karrablast & Rotom removed from your PC.  @Medu5a You will find the Karrablast & Rotom in the last spot of your PC with 60k removed from your account. 

Best Regards,
MBK

• Like 1

MBKv2.gif

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD | TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Mbk locked this topic