On 5/5/2023 at 9:12 AM, Immortalx said:

2m larvtar

On 5/5/2023 at 9:14 AM, Darksoul56 said:

Oops my offer is valid its 24hrs after last bid 💀

You guys won your bids get with me in game to trade

kSuvuoO.jpg

Visit my Shop

Hello @Dasnowman

You cannot change any parameters of your auction once it has started, this includes minimum raise as stated in the Auction Rules:

Auction Rules
11. Insta Prices, Minimum Raises and Accepted Payments are optional, however, if set, must be announced in public, and cannot be changed, negotiated or added once:

- In-game: The auction has been announced.

- Forum: The auction has started.

Immortalx is also not the winner of the Larvitar auction, it is @Pepemelenas with the 1.8m bid as this was the last valid bid within the 24 hour time frame, further bids are not considered.

@Darksoul56 is the rightful winner of the Loppuny auction and the Chespin outcome is correct too.

Please read the Auction Rules to manage your auction correctly and to avoid punishment in the future.

Take care,
Manbat.

Edited by Manbat
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Manbat said:

Hello @Dasnowman

You cannot change any parameters of your auction once it has started, this includes minimum raise as stated in the Auction Rules:

Immortalx is also not the winner of the Larvitar auction, it is @Pepemelenas with the 1.8m bid as this was the last valid bid within the 24 hour time frame, further bids are not considered.

@Darksoul56 is the rightful winner of the Loppuny auction and the Chespin outcome is correct too.

Please read the Auction Rules to manage your auction correctly and to avoid punishment in the future.

Take care,
Manbat.

there wasnt more than 24 hours between Pepemelenas and immortalxs bids that was about 16 or am i missing something? i need clarification on this please

As for the darksouls56 you are correct i made a mistake and didnt read the trade rules enough i wont make that mistake again. im sorry about that one 

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

kSuvuoO.jpg

Visit my Shop

Yes i think u r right if 24hrs after last bid rule of urs is valid

4 hours ago, Dasnowman said:

there wasnt more than 24 hours between Pepemelenas and immortalxs bids that was about 16 or am i missing something? i need clarification on this please

As for the darksouls56 you are correct i made a mistake and didnt read the trade rules enough i wont make that mistake again. im sorry about that one 

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Discord Username : Anuj#4443 [Not active nowadays]

Alternate Id >>>> SHADOWBEAST56

shadow-mewtwo.gif