Level 99>100 evolution doubts

Zedivan

Hey, this is my first time training Pokémon using the delayed evolution method and I'm a bit confused. Can you evolve your Pokémon right when they level up from 99 to 100? I asked in-game but got different answers from different players and I'm even more confused now, especially after searching on Google and finding topics like this one https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15504

So I'm training a Sneasel and a Magnamite, both level 95 right now.

Will my Sneasel evolve to Weavile when I level it up from 99 to 100 (at night and holding razor claw of course)? Even if I use a rare candy?

Will my Magnemite evolve to Magneton when I level it up from 98 to 99, then to Magnezone when I level it up from 99 to 100 at the Power Plant? Even if I use a rare candy?

Is that how it works? Or should I have them already fully evolved at level 99?

Sorry if these questions have been answered before but I couldn't find anything and I wouldn't like my first ev trained/good ivs Pokémon to get stuck at their first form...

from what i've seen before,it works with rare candy,but i really advise you not to do it.

i've lvled alot of pokemon to lvl 100,and you should evolve it to the final form at lvl 99 and then use a rare candy to get to lvl 100. because sometimes,u get so used to press no everytime the evolution question pops up and u can make a mistake and end up with not fully evolved lvl 100 pokemon which is a shame for all time lost and waste if it was good poke with good iv's.

so,act safe is all i can suggest. good luck friend :)