Claiming ''Dominance'' over legendary pokemon? // Other suggestions

Pandybear

Hey there! Id had a few good ideas that would raise the competitive ladder a little in this game.

First idea is , Well we all know the hassle about legendary pokemon in an online pokemon game , but what if only one person can have one? Well this is easily solved by making one person ''Claim'' a legendary pokemon by defeating the pokemon itself , then that person will be the ''Owner'' , the ''Owner'' can be challenged by other players , the winner will get the ownership of the legendary pokemon. This will keep the legendary pokemon , legendary , and seeing you walk around with a legendary pokemon would actually let some faces turn :Grin: !

Another idea I had is to have player-driven gyms in some area's , Have a few (chosen) players work together in a gym , this would make up from the side-trainers to the gym leaders. They would have their own designed gym , or maybe one big building where you can battle all of them. If you beat the gym leader you will get some sort of reward (Which im not sure about yet).

Or maybe make 3 big islands all of its own , make people join one of the 3 factions and organize faction battles with the other factions , if a faction wins (I would suggest comparing the w/l ratio when the faction war ends) the faction gets to claim one piece of land of another faction , this would also include favorable bonuses to the faction who owns the biggest amount of land.

I know these ideas are not worked out really well , but I liked the ideas :3

I just thought these features would bring a nice spice to the end-game content.

Let me know what you think :)

tumblr_mtun0bhvhT1sgb93ko1_400.gif

The first two are not bad ideas but the last one

143700 Or maybe make 3 big islands all of its own , make people join one of the 3 factions and organize faction battles with the other factions , if a faction wins (I would suggest comparing the w/l ratio when the faction war ends) the faction gets to claim one piece of land of another faction , this would also include favorable bonuses to the faction who owns the biggest amount of land.

How would it fit in the pokémon world? It doesn't feel right for pokémon :/

The best [glow=gold]shiney[/glow] I caught so far

fcUWt40.gif

Mhmmmm , well something with factions would be nice , considering we dont have that yet. And considering this game doesnt have a lot of restrictions with making new stuff , It would be nice to have. But just something with factions , and factions fighting eachother to get some sort of reward at the end of each month would be nice , it would keep the pressure high and leave nobody bored :Shy:

tumblr_mtun0bhvhT1sgb93ko1_400.gif

player driven gyms is a horrible idea imo, people don't have all the time in the world to wait to battle a dude and that guys isn't on all day, 1 legendarie doesn't help pvp whatsoever it makes it worse as one plyaer has an advantage to everyone else and is stolen idea from pokemmo

143700 Hey there! Id had a few good ideas that would raise the competitive ladder a little in this game.

First idea is , Well we all know the hassle about legendary pokemon in an online pokemon game , but what if only one person can have one? Well this is easily solved by making one person ''Claim'' a legendary pokemon by defeating the pokemon itself , then that person will be the ''Owner'' , the ''Owner'' can be challenged by other players , the winner will get the ownership of the legendary pokemon. This will keep the legendary pokemon , legendary , and seeing you walk around with a legendary pokemon would actually let some faces turn :Grin: !

Another idea I had is to have player-driven gyms in some area's , Have a few (chosen) players work together in a gym , this would make up from the side-trainers to the gym leaders. They would have their own designed gym , or maybe one big building where you can battle all of them. If you beat the gym leader you will get some sort of reward (Which im not sure about yet).

Or maybe make 3 big islands all of its own , make people join one of the 3 factions and organize faction battles with the other factions , if a faction wins (I would suggest comparing the w/l ratio when the faction war ends) the faction gets to claim one piece of land of another faction , this would also include favorable bonuses to the faction who owns the biggest amount of land.

I know these ideas are not worked out really well , but I liked the ideas :3

I just thought these features would bring a nice spice to the end-game content.

Let me know what you think :)

1. I don't like it.

2. Already denied, check the forum.

3. A faction concept topic is already in the forum, look for it. Btw instance areas won't be implemented in the short time, 'cause they required a huge, and atm only dangerous and pointless, effort from the server.

From 2015: I'm still here

Best way would be to implement the legendary pokemons with hard quests etc.

Then add Uber tier.

Problem solved? I guess

The beauty of pokemon is that an unskilled player is sometimes the greatest threat to a skilled player, because they have absolutely no idea of what they're doing.

we already have a system and a proposed system for legends in place.

therefore no need to discuss.

locked.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.