Pokémon Form Competition Part: 2!

Event Form Season: Halloween

Event Form Name: Vampire Heracross

Graphic:

image.png.c65d49ba69d158965cb35b17925b9db5.png

My idea of its mega form is like a vampire flying/floating. But since it's Heracross, I like that it has its vampiric-insect wings flapping. For the horn, a single but larger would be great.

Edited by Ravenski
  • Like 2

With this the event form competition part 2! Has come to a close! Standby for more details soon!

Thank you all for participating in this event ,and as I went through everyone's submissions I was astounded by the amount of work ,and dedication everyone brought towards there event mons! 

Thank you for being such a great community!

A general Announcement ,and winners will be announced within the week!

-Poochyena

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Poochyena said:

With this the event form competition part 2! Has come to a close! Standby for more details soon!

Thank you all for participating in this event ,and as I went through everyone's submissions I was astounded by the amount of work ,and dedication everyone brought towards there event mons! 

Thank you for being such a great community!

A general Announcement ,and winners will be announced within the week!

-Poochyena

I'd like to give a BIG round of applause to the staff team involved with this competition, not only for making this fun interactive competition, but also giving the users the oppertunity to present their ideas.

Also a big round of applause to everyone who came forth with their ideas, was really fun and exciting to see so many submissions and a last hurra to those who came to show their support.

See you all in the tall grass.

Edited by Doodskus
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone! 

I have come to announce results regarding the art competition part 2! A lot of people submitted this round ,and we have been absolutely astounded by the many works the community has brought forth. I for one want to thank you from the bottom of my heart as a fellow artist for taking your time out in your schedules to participate in our humble event.

The following winners have been selected by our art team ,and will receive the shiny smeargle set as there competition rewards!

Ngdevil  

7robert7  

Apartheid  

Jawe  

Chozg

Pandarkenciel  

Doodskus  

Lyn1311  

Zaunox  

Jadeash  

0danobunaga

Krub  

Fpassa  

ldreamyl

Zeravolt  

Lassij26  

Dos3d  

Nadeemashraf

Subhammaster

brainsforbrunch

These picks were based off of the fellow art members on the teams choices ,and picks. 

Some above whose works were picked by artists will appear in game while some may not be. The choices were based on fellow art team members grading ,and doing personal rankings which we combined into a master list to come out with the results you see above!

With this being said not every Pokémon submitted may show up in game. There may be a few people who did not win ,but still see there Pokémon in game as our fellows from the Admin team have there favorites as well! For those who may not win --  but still find there forms in game know you shall receive a regular smeargle set both hat ,and tail!

Another Exciting announcement!

Everyone who participated ,and submitted any artwork towards the competition will receive a new exclusive outfit! 

image.png.000b6d9b47093d6cb613a0461aa3d926.png

The Art Apron! There may be some new colors/ gear in the future for more event competitions.

All rewards will be released sometime after the Summer event releases most likely within a  week or two from the Summer event Starting. I really am thankful for everyone's participation ,and we hope to do more cool future events like this in the future!

Thank you all once again! If you have any questions at all your always free to reach out!

-Poochyena

• Like 15
  • Checked/Done 1