PVP ready Impish thick fat snorlax 29 atk 20 def 30 spd 26 spdef 27 hp AUCTION

9 minutes ago, Houstonbeers said:

im sorry for any confusion this is my first auction i thought i begin it when in replys

BRo you are a player since 2018. XD

Edited by Acetzy

941488235_logoacewhite.png.6a7c5eaeb2c4a93e7f412652a6b2a6f0.png

どんなことでも私を止められない。

Greetings,

@Houstonbeers Please be sure to read our Auction Rules before attempting to create an auction.

7. Starting price/point must be clearly stated. Once met, the auction has started.

- Forum:

As of start point, this may be one of the following 2 options: a specified time (e.g. "day/month/year hour:minute a.m./p.m. & Timezone"), or instantly as of the trade post (e.g. "as of thread creation").

As of start price, specified by the seller.

In this case, your auction had a length of 30 mins, after the creation thread, since you didn't mention in the creation of the auction, the exact start point. Since you ommited it, the start will always be when you create the thread itself.

Since @Acetzy started this bidding within the time of the auction, as such he is the winner of Snorlax. 

Please meet in game to finish this deal, where Acetzy will have to pay the 500k. Also, be sure to post a screenshot of the trade as evidence.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

6 minutes ago, Zoruami said:

Greetings,

@Houstonbeers Please be sure to read our Auction Rules before attempting to create an auction.

In this case, your auction had a length of 30 mins, after the creation thread, since you didn't mention in the creation of the auction, the exact start point. Since you ommited it, the start will always be when you create the thread itself.

Since @Acetzy started this bidding within the time of the auction, as such he is the winner of Snorlax. 

Please meet in game to finish this deal, where Acetzy will have to pay the 500k. Also, be sure to post a screenshot of the trade as evidence.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

We have already made the trade but I think he forgot to post the screenshot. Unfortunately, I myself didn't capture it too.

Regards. 

• Checked/Done 1

941488235_logoacewhite.png.6a7c5eaeb2c4a93e7f412652a6b2a6f0.png

どんなことでも私を止められない。