About the Pokemon shop

Leeluckya

Can I help my guild friends sell their Pokémon?( in my shop ).I don't know if it's against the rules,  This is important to me. I want to help them, but I don't want any violations。

because I am on the forum more time, and more active ,So often friend ask me if I can help them sell Pokemon。

but they need to trade me Pokemon,After I sell them, I trade give them money , (And then charge a small fee)

Edited by Leeluckya
  • Like 1

Hello @Leeluckya. My apologies for the late response.

What you are describing is allowed. There is no rule against it. But, as always, just to be safe, take screenshots in case anything happens.

Let me know if you have further questions.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Do not privately contact Staff. Instead, create a thread; it may help other players.

Thank you for your  reply ,There is a small problem, if I screenshot, I want to save in the forum screenshot , should upload to where, because save in the computer, I'm afraid I'll delete them by accident

Because I think it is the safest way to save screenshots to the forum and make it easy for the game manager to monitor them ,So as not to cause unnecessary misunderstanding

(I want it stored in a private place where only I and the management can see it)

Edited by Leeluckya

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2023 at 9:22 PM, Epithet said:

Hello @Leeluckya. My apologies for the late response.

What you are describing is allowed. There is no rule against it. But, as always, just to be safe, take screenshots in case anything happens.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Thank you, I also want to know.Are you looking for internet essay examples but having trouble finding any? Don't worry, there are plenty of excellent essay examples available on this website https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/police-brutality/  that will help you finish your essay assignments on time.

Thank you, I also want to know.

Edit: All done, thank you again for your help 🙂

Edited by Kimberlyyoung

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/29/2023 at 11:57 AM, Leeluckya said:

Thank you for your  reply ,There is a small problem, if I screenshot, I want to save in the forum screenshot , should upload to where, because save in the computer, I'm afraid I'll delete them by accident

Because I think it is the safest way to save screenshots to the forum and make it easy for the game manager to monitor them ,So as not to cause unnecessary misunderstanding

(I want it stored in a private place where only I and the management can see it)

There is no option like that on forums. However, I suggest using an external website such as Imgur to store your screenshots safely.

Locking this thread since the original issue has been resolved. Take care.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Do not privately contact Staff. Instead, create a thread; it may help other players.