Pressing megastones mega evolve your pokemon outside battle

Lifeisnoodles

On 6/11/2023 at 9:59 AM, Lifeisnoodles said:

just a suggestion. Say i have a tyranitar following me and i want it to turn mega so I just press or interact with the mega stone so instead of the normal tyranitar, a mega tyranitar is following my steps.

+1, though If mega evolved outside of battle, what'll happen once you enter a battle? Will it still be mega evolved? Will it revert back to its normal form once in battle? And like @Bijoumodesaid, I assume It'd be quite hard to implement. I'd want to see it cause It'll look cool, but to be honest, the idea sounds hard. But again, +1.

• Like 1

Discord: mrrpiano
In-Game Username: BFGO

+1

• Like 1

bluesignature.gif

18 hours ago, Bfgo said:

+1, though If mega evolved outside of battle, what'll happen once you enter a battle? Will it still be mega evolved? Will it revert back to its normal form once in battle? And like @Bijoumodesaid, I assume It'd be quite hard to implement. I'd want to see it cause It'll look cool, but to be honest, the idea sounds hard. But again, +1.

If mega evolved outside of battle and you entered a battle? let's say you encountered a wild pokemon, I think it wouldn't hurt or do much damage to the system if your mega (you interacted with the stone outside battle) does not have to turn back to normal. But in player versus player battles your mega shall be back to normal again for the sake of having more options as some players have two pokemons with megastones. It definitely can be hard but I think before this should be implemented we should fix the original sizes of pokemons, example is that a gyarados following you is big compared to dragonite which is small, that would be the first step first.