Good Pokemon for going through Johto?

Canadianhades

1. 1.

Hey Fellow Pokemon fans,

I just want to ask and discuss what Pokemon are best for going through Johto with, since I am almost finished Kanto.

I'm not looking for what is good competetively, only what is good for going through the story. Let me know what you guys think

Same as Kanto get a Gastly with timid and high speed. Gyarados and Gengar are bawss. Cyndaqill is doing right by me. The main thing is DONT FORGET TO REMOVE YOUR ITEMS that your Kanto pokes are holding. You will lose your entire team after crossing into Johto and they will remain locked until Johto E4.

144368 Hey Fellow Pokemon fans,

I just want to ask and discuss what Pokemon are best for going through Johto with, since I am almost finished Kanto.

I'm not looking for what is good competetively, only what is good for going through the story. Let me know what you guys think

I completed Johto using only a cyndaquill and gyarados. Cyndaquill is definately the best starter for Johto as fire is super effective against 3 of the gyms, not very effective against one and weak to none of them. Gyarados is there for additional coverage and the beautiful dragon dance sweep <3

144368 Hey Fellow Pokemon fans,

Other than the obvious picks that the other people have said, you can always go with a personal favorite of mine: Dunsparce. :)

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

If you want to beat story easily, pick Cyndaquil. Fire type starter doesn't have any weakness against any Gyms type in Johto, it's an advantage. And the sweeper, your best pick is Gyarados or Gengar or Both :D Magikarp is quite easy to find. You'll get a free Ghastly at Violet City, or you want to catch another one. I got a free modest Ghastly with spd 26/ spatk 30, so I don't need to spend any pokeball XD

8VsjuN.jpg

ripXrc.gifooBiXu.gifWET2KU.gifoBOzWs.gif1hnIn9.gifTXt2hY.gifqpNs3B.gifdoaSQC.gifdYcym2.gif

I just used gyarados on Both region. Gyara is pretty nice sweeper on both region.

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]