Things I want to see in PRO.

Callofduty443

1.Buying-Selling-Trading items or pokemons.

We all know that if we want to buy/sell a specific pokemon, we should type it in the all/trade chat, and if I find my favorite pokemon from someone who sells it, then I'm lucky enough(not mentioning the fact that sometimes the chat is too fast, so you can miss MANY messages). So my proposal is. An inside pro "program" that would let users create trades-sales-buying's of their request. For instance, Starmie TIMID, good ivs, for +30k. And the buyer could maybe have options like filters, so he can insta-find any thing he can buy with the filter of under 20k gold. Or for instance, insta-find any sales for a specific pokemon. This will not only help the sellers, making their lifes easier by not having to carry the pokemons they sell in their party, but also the buyers!

2.Breeding-eggs.

I think I have seen this issue somewhere if the forums again. And someone said, that multiplying a specific pokemon would be unfair. It IS indeed unfair. But why not making eggs possible, by like if someone makes an egg, there will be a cooldown for him for like 15 days. So he can't abuse the breeding-egg system, or even the marketplace by selling infinite rare pokemons! Plus, some guys would for instance want to breed a Charmander with dragon dance, which is not possible other than putting one charmander with one dragonite/gyarados.

1. We will be having an auctionhouse in PRO soon, so this is unnecessary

2. Anything relating to breeding, or the concept of breeding is an instant no. It has already been mentioned that anything related to breeding (except for egg moves, for which there is a tutor ingame) is auto-rejected and not negotiable in any way, shape or form.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

That is music to my ears, hopefully you can gain stability for this great game ! Not sure why is the server crashing but i have seen other servers store more players...its all about hardware.

Neither i do like the Blue server idea, splitting players...Idk, check how other famous mmo use channels to distribute poblation.

Well thats up to ya guys, have been reading upcoming features and suggest as guild wars, quests, raids... and i would be surprised if you are not money swimming soon ;D

Visit Atlow's Shop ! >>>>> https://bit.ly/kadabras

144480 If I find my favorite pokemon from someone who sells it, then I'm lucky enough(not mentioning the fact that sometimes the chat is too fast, so you can miss MANY messages).

Also, if the trade channel is moving too fast you can increase the size of the box by dragging the top left corner upwards :)