25% EXP Boost does not last 72 hours

Sybilvain

I just wanted to let you guys know, unless I'm losing my mind, the 25% EXP Boost item in the gift shop is not lasting 72 hours as claimed.

I got one a couple hours or so after launch on August 15th; on the 17th I noticed it had expired. I just went ahead and got another, on the 17th at 7:30pm. It should not expire until August 20th at 7:30 pm, right? This morning I saw it had expired, it was 9:47am when I noticed it. I'm not sure how long it had been expired, but not very long.

That would seem to be around 60 hours, though. I'm not sure how I should go (or should have gone) about proving it, but I'm not after compensation anyway- just letting you know that it seems to be off for whatever reason.

If you want, I could try it again and get evidence, if that will help? I'd like to get another but I kinda want to wait until this is addressed. Let me know :3

I think it's because the server is hosted in Europe so Different time zones like my membership ran out on the 19th for me but it said it was good until the 20th

Time zones are irrelevant. 72 hours = 72 hours. It should not expire until 72 hours from the time one gets it, regardless of where they are in the world or what time it is for others.

I think it's because the server is hosted in Europe so Different time zones like my membership ran out on the 19th for me but it said it was good until the 20th

Time zones are irrelevant. 72 hours = 72 hours. It should not expire until 72 hours from the time one gets it, regardless of where they are in the world or what time it is for others.

I know I'm just saying my membership ran out before it should have so who knows

I know I'm just saying my membership ran out before it should have so who knows

The FREE membership already had a set date for expiration and that was when it hit 12am on the 20th in Australia. Completely irrelevant to this.

The free MS has been expired on the date it was meant to be, nothing wrong with that nor this is the thread that it needs to be brought up!

The issue is being looked into. Will inform the outcome shortly.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.