selling/trading PVE items from Bosses

Voidwarrior

Hello,

I would like to make a suggestion for the many pve items that we can get from bosses.

Currently alot of bosses gives sometimes specific cloths or items such masks and mounts. OR items such as "revival" herbs.

Currently i find the current boss rewards not consistent. Some of these items are tradable/sellable and others are not.

Some items can be sold for pve coins like Tz clothes and others can't be sold or traded for pve at all. This is why some rewards became "useless". What's the point of having 4 Logan mask for example if you can't even sell or trade it.

My suggestion would be to make all or atleast more of these items tradable/sellable. 

Other suggestion would be add most or all of these boss rewards as on option to sell for pve coins. As example one of the most unused items such as "winter" cloths would be a nice thing if we can sell it for pve coins. And lots of other cloths etc.

Other items like Wailmer mount would be nice aswell to trade for pve.

Last suggestion: I don't know if it exist yet for this item. Revival herbs are currently untradable even tho some bosses give it. Many guys don't use this item would be good if there is an npc to sell it for a little cash.

Hope you guys take it in consideration. I'm a fan of the fact these extra items are given. But what's the point of giving extra boss rewards if they are untradable/un sellabble which makes it useless. No point in having alot of stacked items that can't be sold or traded.

Edited by Voidwarrior
  • Like 3
  • Checked/Done 1

I giveaway those clothes to new players. At least make them tradable because Logan Mask just sits in my bag. If I can at least give to a newbie,  he/she will be happy.

bluesignature.gif

• 3 months later...