happy hour

Vangogsan

My suggestion is simple , to encourage people to acive more in their main accounts  - to be added happy hour. 

What that means- people who have high activity ( play time , but not included afk time in game ), to get a bonus - better spawn of some pokemon, or high chance of rare tier one, or spawn of a pokemon a some place who is limited ( like mimikyu on rout 8 ). The bonus will depend of the activity and the play time of the player. Those bonuses could be also 1h free 200% exp boost, free 1h safari pass, free 1h ev trainin zone. 

I know better of all that this might get a negative effect of the economy, but we have to make the game more fun, to make people to love to spend his time here. Also the guild system and the develop of th guilds  . 

i will be glad to see your opinion , also mean for the moderators 🙂 

• Like 1

Its a fair suggestion, but I could see something like this being exploitable. People remaining logged in, with very little productivity...cheaters and their cute ideas. I agree making the game more fun, with higher activity would be nice, but an idea like this has to be thought through carefully IMO

Edited by Lacomus

Discord: lacoisi

IGN: Lacomus

3 minutes ago, Lacomus said:

Its a fair suggestion, but I could see something like this being exploitable. People remaining logged in, with very little productivity. I agree making the game more fun and higher activity would be nice, but an idea like this has to be thought through very carefully IMO

for sure , if there is a way to be scored the moment of the activity of the player will be nice, or maybe the factor should be like number of cough pokemons, It have to be a way those things to be ckecked from the moderators 🙂

• Like 1

What about adding an one use consumable item in pve shop that limits/hinders common mon spawn for 1day at 750pve coins... will give a need to focus on collecting them pve coins.

Edited by Doodskus

1 hour ago, Doodskus said:

What about adding an one use consumable item in pve shop that limits/hinders common mon spawn for 1day at 750pve coins... will give a need to focus on collecting them pve coins.

Depends how will effect the market,cuz atm there are way much ways to grind pve coins 

Well, talking from the perspective of a fairly new player compared to most, the options are bug catching compitition, boss fights and dungeons to collect pve coins.

The time of getting together a bossing and dungeon team is quite a bit. The original idea is for a boost for those who spend a lot of time in the game, in this regard I feel that the idea is viable, just low balled the pricing of the item.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Duckie564 said:

yes, I do agree that there should be more activity but for users who are first time users don't want to have to much work and have it be a little hard for them but I still agree good ideas, also is there a way I can use image codes for pictures and views? 

i think there have to be , just check what options got here 

• Like 1