Suggestion list for PRO

Deadlyeagle

Hello everyone and welcome to the suggestion list for PRO!

If you have a good suggestion you can also post it in this topic. If I think the suggestion would be useful, I will add it to the list.

This is easier then making a new topic for every single suggestion.

Attention!

If you want your suggestion to be added to this list, describe the 'what?', 'how?' and 'why?' of your suggestion. This makes it easier for everyone to understand the suggestion and to actually make the suggestion become a part of the game!

List of suggestions:

Easy to find list:

• - #1 [goto=sugcategorizedpc]Categorized PC box[/goto] [float=right]Approved #1[/float]
    - #2 [goto=sugtrainercard]Trainer card[/goto] [float=right]Implemented ingame #2[/float]
    - #3 [goto=sugauctionhouse]Auction house[/goto] [float=right]Approved #3[/float]
    - #4 [goto=sugpokemonevolve]Pokemon evolving at level 100[/goto] [float=right]Unknown #4[/float]
    - #5 [goto=suglinkpoke]Linking Pokemon in private chat[/goto] [float=right]Implemented ingame #5[/float]
    - #6 [goto=sugmarket]Enter an amount at markets[/goto] [float=right]Unknown #6[/float]
    - #7 [goto=sugrankcommand]Rank command[/goto] [float=right]Unknown #7[/float]
    - #8 [goto=sugtradeitems]Trading items[/goto] [float=right]Unknown #8[/float]
    - #9 [goto=sugmoveset]Reorder moveset[/goto] [float=right]Unknown #9[/float]
    - #10 [goto=sugtrainerdex]Trainer dex[/goto] [float=right]Unknown #10[/float]
    - [goto=comingsoon]More coming soon[/goto]

To see the patch notes click here

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[anchor=sugcategorizedpc]-[/anchor]

[glow=red]#1 Suggestion: categorized PC box[/glow]

[glow=red]What?[/glow]

Being able to categorize your Pokémons on your PC boxes should be possible.

[glow=red]How?[/glow]

By simply making it possible to drag and move Pokémons in your PC boxes. If you drag a Pokémon to box 5, he will be added to box 5. Even better would be if you could actually drag and drop them on the exact spot you want them to be, but just choosing the box itself would be fine!

[glow=red]Why?[/glow]

It is hard to find/locate Pokémon in your PC boxes, once you get a lot of Pokémons. It's too hectic, because nothing can be organized.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[anchor=sugtrainercard]-[/anchor]

[glow=blue]#2 Suggestion: Trainer card[/glow]

[glow=blue]What?[/glow]

A trainer card, visible for everyone who wants to check it out. This card could be showing you the following (no PVP related info):

• Name
    Guild
    Playtime
    Membership
    Badges
    His/her outfit

[glow=blue]How?[/glow]

The same way you can message/trade/friend another player. You right click them and select 'View trainer card'.

[glow=blue]Why?[/glow]

If you see a player, someone is asking you something, people are telling you stuff,... you have no idea who he/she is and what he/she could know/have. If you can view their trainer card, you can actually 'know' who you're talking to.

[anchor=sugauctionhouse]-[/anchor]

[glow=green]#3 Suggestion: Auction house[/glow]

[glow=green]What?[/glow]

I think everyone knows what is meant by this. A new function, called the auction house. You can put Pokémons and items up for sale on this. Once you've put them up for sale, they dissapear out of your inventory and you will get them back if you cancel the auction otherwise you'll just get the money if the Pokémon or item is sold! I think it should be made with bidding system, so you put up a start offer and an instant buy price. Highest bidder (or the one who pays the instant price) wins.

Also a nice edit to this would be if the Pokémons would be organized by IV stats (credits to Rachneras)

(example: ATK 01-10, 10-20, 20-31)

[glow=green]How?[/glow]

An extra button above PVP on the left bottom corner. Just click it and be able to buy/sell anything but only if you're in a Pokémon Center.

[glow=green]Why?[/glow]

I think it's pretty obvious why, because selling Pokémons and items can take so long, putting them up for sale at an auction house would be way better/nicer! Also new players will be 'scammed' less because it's all straightforward and they can check on the regular prices, so they wont overpay too much.

[anchor=sugpokemonevolve]-[/anchor]

[glow=yellow]#4 Suggestion: Pokémon evolving at level 100[/glow]

[glow=yellow]What?[/glow]

A NPC in Kanto and Johto that can evolve your Pokémon for a price (e.g. 10k) if it's already level 100.

[glow=yellow]How?[/glow]

You just put a NPC in Kanto and in Johto where people can go to and the NPC will evolve your level 100 Pokémon for a price. All pretty straightforward.

[glow=yellow]Why?[/glow]

I'm pretty sure there are more players who are grinding their Pokémon, EV training them, not focusing 100% while leveling them and accidentally clicking 'No' when it tries to evolve at level 99. Which means it will only be the 2nd evolution at level 100 and that means that Pokémon goes from totally epic to worth nothing. Also a lot of people had this problem due to server crashes.

[anchor=suglinkpoke]-[/anchor]

[glow=red]#5 Suggestion: Link Pokémons in private chat[/glow]

[glow=red]What?[/glow]

The possibility to link your Pokémon (in your party) in a private chat to someone.

[glow=red]How?[/glow]

The exact same way as it is done right now with the regular chat. You just drag and drop the Pokémon into the chat and it gets linked. (Or by typing <Poke1>)

[glow=red]Why?[/glow]

I bet I am not the only one who wanted to link a Pokémon to a mate or just link it again to a potential buyer. It would be way easier if you could just link the Pokémon in the private chat with that person.

Credits to: Kyriga

[anchor=sugmarket]-[/anchor]

[glow=blue]#6 Suggestion: Enter an amount at markets[/glow]

[glow=blue]What?[/glow]

Being able to edit the number of items you want to buy at a market with your keyboard, instead of clicking numerous times.

[glow=blue]How?[/glow]

Just make the little box where the number of items you're buying is editable.

[glow=blue]Why?[/glow]

When you go to a market and want to buy 50 Pokéballs (for example) you now have to click 50 times to reach that amount. Personally I find this pretty annoying and I doubt I am the only one. Being able to just enter the amount of items you want, would be heavenly!

[anchor=sugrankcommand]-[/anchor]

[glow=green]#7 Suggestion: Rank command[/glow]

[glow=green]What?[/glow]

An in-game command which gives you the possibility to check another player his/her PVP rank. This will not work if they disable 'Rank visibility' in their options.

[glow=green]How?[/glow]

By typing the command in the chat like this /rank <playername> and maybe by adding it to the Trainers Card (which will be implemented soon).

[glow=green]Why?[/glow]

This is a nice way of checking other players their PVP ranking.

Credits to: SangkuJung

[anchor=sugtradeitems]-[/anchor]

[glow=yellow]#8 Suggestion: Trading items[/glow]

[glow=yellow]What?[/glow]

The possibility to trade items even without Pokémon holding the items.

[glow=yellow]How?[/glow]

We could make a different trade bar for it where you can drag and drop the items you want to trade.

[glow=yellow]Why?[/glow]

It can be really annoying to trade leppa berries, rare candies, ev reducing berries, etc.

Credits to: Kanmuruu

[anchor=sugmoveset]-[/anchor]

[glow=red]#9 Suggestion: Reorder moveset[/glow]

[glow=red]What?[/glow]

Make it possible to reorder move sets from your Pokémons.

[glow=red]How?[/glow]

By simply making it possible to click and drag the move you want to the position you want it to be.

[glow=red]Why?[/glow]

This would be a neat add on to the game and would make it be less confusing.

Credits to: Kanmuruu

[anchor=sugtrainerdex]-[/anchor]

[glow=blue]#10 Suggestion: Trainer dex[/glow]

[glow=blue]What?[/glow]

A dex that works basically the same as the Pokédex, except it has all the information about trainers you've fought. Location of the trainer, what Pokémons and what levels they were.

[glow=blue]How?[/glow]

A new dex that holds all the information about those trainers. It could be made the same way as it was done on Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald (only versions I can remember that had this feature).

[glow=blue]Why?[/glow]

The possibility too see whether a trainer wants to fight to you again or not can be useful and it's a neat new feature. It's also nice to see where the high level trainers are, so you can train your Pokémon on these trainers if you want.

[glow=blue][anchor=comingsoon]More suggestions coming soon.[/anchor]

<i>[/glow]</i>

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of these suggestions have already been suggested and approved, your second suggestion will actually be released on the next update =) You can check it by the logs the very last message from Shane ^^ About the last one, i actually think its a nice idea but i doubt it will ever happen though.

144837 Hello everyone and welcome to the suggestion list for PRO!

If you have a good suggestion you can also post it in this topic. If I think the suggestion would be useful, I will add it to the list.

This is easier then making a new topic for every single suggestion.

Attention!

If you want your suggestion to be added to this list, describe the 'what?', 'how?' and 'why?' of your suggestion. This makes it easier for everyone to understand the suggestion and to actually make the suggestion become a part of the game!

List of suggestions:

Easy to find list:

• - #1 [goto=sugcategorizedpc]Categorized PC box[/goto]
    - #2 [goto=sugtrainercard]Trainer card[/goto]
    - #3 [goto=sugauctionhouse]Auction house[/goto]
    - #4 [goto=sugpokemonevolve]Pokemon evolving at level 100[/goto]
    - [goto=comingsoon]Coming Soon[/goto]

[anchor=sugcategorizedpc]-[/anchor]

#1 Suggestion: categorized PC box

What?

Being able to categorize your Pokémons on your PC boxes should be possible.

How?

By simply making it possible to drag and move Pokémons in your PC boxes. If you drag a Pokémon to box 5, he will be added to box 5. Even better would be if you could actually drag and drop them on the exact spot you want them to be, but just choosing the box itself would be fine!

Why?

It is hard to find/locate Pokémon in your PC boxes, once you get a lot of Pokémons. It's too hectic, because nothing can be organized.

[anchor=sugtrainercard]-[/anchor]

#2 Suggestion: Trainer card

What?

A trainer card, visible for everyone who wants to check it out. This card could be showing you the following (no PVP related info):

• Name
    Guild
    Playtime
    Membership
    Badges
    His/her outfit

How?

The same way you can message/trade/friend another player. You right click them and select 'View trainer card'.

Why?

If you see a player, someone is asking you something, people are telling you stuff,... you have no idea who he/she is and what he/she could know/have. If you can view their trainer card, you can actually 'know' who you're talking to.

[anchor=sugauctionhouse]-[/anchor]

#3 Suggestion: Auction house

What?

I think everyone knows what is meant by this. A new function, called the auction house. You can put Pokémons and items up for sale on this. Once you've put them up for sale, they dissapear out of your inventory and you will get them back if you cancel the auction otherwise you'll just get the money if the Pokémon or item is sold! I think it should be made with bidding system, so you put up a start offer and an instant buy price. Highest bidder (or the one who pays the instant price) wins.

How?

An extra button above PVP on the left bottom corner. Just click it and be able to buy/sell anything but only if you're in a Pokémon Center.

Why?

I think it's pretty obvious why, because selling Pokémons and items can take so long, putting them up for sale at an auction house would be way better/nicer! Also new players will be 'scammed' less because it's all straightforward and they can check on the regular prices, so they wont overpay too much.

[anchor=sugpokemonevolve]-[/anchor]

#4 Suggestion: Pokémon evolving at level 100

What?

A NPC in Kanto and Johto that can evolve your Pokémon for a price (e.g. 10k) if it's already level 100.

How?

You just put a NPC in Kanto and in Johto where people can go to and the NPC will evolve your level 100 Pokémon for a price. All pretty straightforward.

Why?

I'm pretty sure there are more players who are grinding their Pokémon, EV training them, not focusing 100% while leveling them and accidentally clicking 'No' when it tries to evolve at level 99. Which means it will only be the 2nd evolution at level 100 and that means that Pokémon goes from totally epic to worth nothing.

[anchor=comingsoon]More suggestions coming soon.[/anchor]

1, 2 and 3 already suggested and planned.

4 is useful to avoid crashes, even if it is enough to evolve pokemon a couple of levels earlier.

From 2015: I'm still here

pokemons with higher level to train pokemons easier for gym fights should be considered too I think. because aside from seafoam and victory road in kanto and dragon den in johto, pokemon spwans with very low lvl makes it hard to lvl up new pokemons for gym fights. there is no need for really high lvls just good lvl to train.

Kurushiimohamed

144899 pokemons with higher level to train pokemons easier for gym fights should be considered too I think. because aside from seafoam and victory road in kanto and dragon den in johto, pokemon spwans with very low lvl makes it hard to lvl up new pokemons for gym fights. there is no need for really high lvls just good lvl to train.

Don't forget about cerulean cave. It's the best spot to level up in Kanto, even though there's some requirements in order to unlock it.

144899 pokemons with higher level to train pokemons easier for gym fights should be considered too I think. because aside from seafoam and victory road in kanto and dragon den in johto, pokemon spwans with very low lvl makes it hard to lvl up new pokemons for gym fights. there is no need for really high lvls just good lvl to train.

You have mentioned places where you can train your pokemon. No need to add more.

Moreover you'll have Mt. Silver and Cerulean Cave.

From 2015: I'm still here

144864 Most of these suggestions have already been suggested and approved, your second suggestion will actually be released on the next update =) You can check it by the logs the very last message from Shane ^^ About the last one, i actually think its a nice idea but i doubt it will ever happen though.

1, 2 and 3 already suggested and planned.

4 is useful to avoid crashes, even if it is enough to evolve pokemon a couple of levels earlier.

Ah alright, I've made 2 of those suggestions myself earlier but couldn't find the post again. They might have been approved there!

I'll edit my post to show they're approved, so people can check this too, to see which suggestions have been approved already!

Thanks for updating me!

In my opinion that is what Pokémon is about. It is about griding; hunting hours for good Pokémons, training their EVs and leveling them untill they're level 100. If you do the quests in Dragon's Den, you can get access to Cerulean Cave, which is the best place to level your Pokémons. If you get there, leveling till 100 wont take too long!

Thanks,

DeadlyEagle