Suggestion list for PRO

Deadlyeagle

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

144899 pokemons with higher level to train pokemons easier for gym fights should be considered too I think. because aside from seafoam and victory road in kanto and dragon den in johto, pokemon spwans with very low lvl makes it hard to lvl up new pokemons for gym fights. there is no need for really high lvls just good lvl to train.

You have mentioned places where you can train your pokemon. No need to add more.

Moreover you'll have Mt. Silver and Cerulean Cave.

yeah I mentioned those training for e4, but what about training for Olivine city gym? you can't go train in dragon den, and pokemon in route 39 are lvl 16. Idon't have problem about grinding. but 50+ pokemon on lvl 16 that's too much if it's 25-28 you will still grind but make some sense

Kurushiimohamed

yeah I mentioned those training for e4, but what about training for Olivine city gym? you can't go train in dragon den, and pokemon in route 39 are lvl 16. Idon't have problem about grinding. but 50+ pokemon on lvl 16 that's too much if it's 25-28 you will still grind but make some sense

I'm pretty sure if you go towards the safari zone in Johto, Pokémons are level 30+. You can grind there!

145116 4. If a pokemon isn't fully evolved at level 100, it's usually out of the trainers own stupidity.

You call it stupidity, I call it lack of attention while grinding for hours.

145334 Trainers dont evolving their pokemon are count by few, Gm may manually evolve these if requested. A ticketing system is what i'm missing here.

I recall someone asking staffs to evolve his Pokemon, the staffs said they can't do that. Though it wasn't explained whether that's because it's a rule for the staffs, or because of technical limitation.

And by ticketing system, do you mean the General Support subforum? https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=16

145334 Trainers dont evolving their pokemon are count by few, Gm may manually evolve these if requested. A ticketing system is what i'm missing here.

I recall someone asking staffs to evolve his Pokemon, the staffs said they can't do that. Though it wasn't explained whether that's because it's a rule for the staffs, or because of technical limitation.

And by ticketing system, do you mean the General Support subforum? https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=16

I have seen staffs themselves on trade chat telling ppl that if they need to evolve a pokemon to private message them... Altough it may be only the staff related to trade chat who can do that ;)

145860 I mean an ingame ticketing system, such as in world of warcraft, not everybody uses forum, specially new players that are likely to stop playing due to any noob inquiry

This would not work for the simple fact that Pro does not have that much of a staff to handle a system like this :) staff would basicly get flooded with Tickets and it would be much for them, and once we already have a help chat(i know the help there is almost 0) i dont see why is this needed, if we had like 2/3x more staff i would agree with this suggestion but we dont ^^