Suggestion list for PRO

Deadlyeagle

I have seen staffs themselves on trade chat telling ppl that if they need to evolve a pokemon to private message them... Altough it may be only the staff related to trade chat who can do that ;)

Hmm, I always assume that was for Pokemon that needs trading to evolve, and staffs are willing to help if you can't find someone you can trust to trade evolve them.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

145907Hmm, I always assume that was for Pokemon that needs trading to evolve, and staffs are willing to help if you can't find someone you can trust to trade evolve them.

I assume the same! It was probably to evolve Pokémon that have to be traded.

145870This would not work for the simple fact that Pro does not have that much of a staff to handle a system like this :) staff would basicly get flooded with Tickets and it would be much for them, and once we already have a help chat(i know the help there is almost 0) i dont see why is this needed, if we had like 2/3x more staff i would agree with this suggestion but we dont ^^

Good point, I think it would get flooded with tickets too. The way it works now (through forums) is good enough. Indeed some new players may not use the forums yet, but when they ask how to fix their problem in-game, enough people will refer them to the forums.

I've used the forum a few times to ask help/fix a problem and I always had help in a short notice.

I have seen staffs themselves on trade chat telling ppl that if they need to evolve a pokemon to private message them... Altough it may be only the staff related to trade chat who can do that ;)

Hmm, I always assume that was for Pokemon that needs trading to evolve, and staffs are willing to help if you can't find someone you can trust to trade evolve them.

Its actually my bad, i misunderstood what you were saying ^^ about evolving a poke at lvl 100 i highly doubt this will ever happen in the future once its the player mistake, unless it has something related with the bug related to the rare candies that has already been fixed anyways ^^ Appart from that its the players mistake if tht happen... Now what they could do in order to prevent these accidents would be implement a system similar to the ones we use on the real versions, like the poke is evolving and if you want to stop click on x or so. This would prevent people from clicking no by accident i think.

I hope the Auction House is going to be sorted by a mix of IV and price. Having it just sorted by price would make hard to find pokemons quickly with good IV.

Nature I can imagine, but IV might be difficult.

Edit: I thought about it, it's actually not that hard to sort for IV in theory.

Just let it make you entering numbers for each category.

I.e :

ATK - 20-30

DEF - 15-20

etc.

OfsciGD.png

146226 I hope the Auction House is going to be sorted by a mix of IV and price. Having it just sorted by price would make hard to find pokemons quickly with good IV.

Nature I can imagine, but IV might be difficult.

Edit: I thought about it, it's actually not that hard to sort for IV in theory.

Just let it make you entering numbers for each category.

I.e :

ATK - 20-30

DEF - 15-20

etc.

Good idea, I'll add it to the suggestion!

Suggestion: Trading items

What?

Trading items even without pokemon holding the item.

How?

Make something like a different trade bar for it.

Why?

It's really annoying to trade leppa berries, rare candies, ev reducing berries, etc.

Suggestion: Reorder moveset

What?

Make it possible to reorder move sets.

How?

Maybe click and drag to the moveset you want to switch.

Why?

I think this would be a neat add on to the game so it will be less confusing

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]