Make exclusive hair color purchasable in itemshop

Shiirahoshi

Hi , i have a female char and i really like styling , the problem is that its quite costy having to use magic mirrors constantly after some time if u get bored of the same style .
I do like to mix diffrent hair colors with clothes , so isnt it possible to make hair color purchasable in item shop ?   Like  having some exclusive hair styles + colors  with some glitter maybe or shine particles that stay in the bagpack like skins .   What do u think ?

@Shiirahoshi

There have been items in the past such as wigs that could be worn in place of the hair-styles that you have. What it essentially does is it would remove your characters hairstyle only when the wig was worn ,and replace it above the hair. Ideally if we did have a system where you could purchase a hair color you could replace colors on whim with dyeable hairs/ or cosmetics ,but it would be an intensive development under-taking that would remove the purpose of having alternate colors for cosmetics. 

However, we could look into releasing potentially more hairstyles ,and colors in the future as long as it's not interfering with major projects. Wigs can come around ,and take place as easy hair style switches that wouldn't interfere heavily with the other systems currently in place. Ill talk a little more about your suggestion with the team for better feedback. As for effects we do try to avoid special particle effects regarding most cosmetics however some do have it ,and potentially in rare circumstances it could enhance a particular hairstyle.  

-Poochyena