pokemons on tree

Kurushiimohamed

can the pokemon on trees be added to the area pokemon spwan screen in future? and have like a brown circle under them to distinguish from in grass and water? and can they appear in pokedex? like we can catch chimchar from route 2 but in pokedex there's no area.

it will help a lot to see what pokemon and how many different can we catch from headbutting trees.

Kurushiimohamed

145206 can the pokemon on trees be added to the area pokemon spwan screen in future? and have like a brown circle under them to distinguish from in grass and water? and can they appear in pokedex? like we can catch chimchar from route 2 but in pokedex there's no area.

it will help a lot to see what pokemon and how many different can we catch from headbutting trees.

This is a good idea. It would make things a lot simpler as people wouldn't have to regularly refer to the forum when trying to find the location of headbutt pokemon and also would help lessen the load on the help chat.

it has already been explained that it is not possible.

headbutt tree pokemon are contained within NPC data, not map data.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

145317 it has already been explained that it is not possible.

This is a question from ignorance: is it possibile to manually add the images of the headbutt pokemon on the spawn list of the area? OK, the fact that fletching is a "NPC Pokémon" from trees prevents it to be shown, but is it possibile to manually add it in the list?

From 2015: I'm still here

If I understand this correctly, this still does NOT mean, that the spawn of pokemon via headbutt i individually diffrent. It just means the data is stored somewhere else. Couldn´t somebody (I am sure there are people to volunteer) manually transcribe that data into the pokedex?

Why not even make it another ingame sink? A small questchain (+ ~200k Money) to upgrade your Pokedex to finally show headbutt pokemons?

This is a question from ignorance: is it possibile to manually add the images of the headbutt pokemon on the spawn list of the area? OK, the fact that fletching is a "NPC Pokémon" from trees prevents it to be shown, but is it possibile to manually add it in the list?

Manually is nearly impossible as so many maps and also pokemon location often updated and changing - so if you adding by manually, it mean per times changes, you will need to changes list of headbutt too (the list of pokemon also the list of maps). I just mean as nothing useful for wasting too much time, and also you can find the pokemon headbutt location in here too https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=13397

Staffs have many work to do now, don't make them overheat that :Ambivalent: It not wrong about ideas, but it is problem about technical...

If I understand this correctly, this still does NOT mean, that the spawn of pokemon via headbutt i individually diffrent. It just means the data is stored somewhere else. Couldn´t somebody (I am sure there are people to volunteer) manually transcribe that data into the pokedex?

Why not even make it another ingame sink? A small questchain (+ ~200k Money) to upgrade your Pokedex to finally show headbutt pokemons?

From my understanding. It mean that each tree can seem likely NPC. And as every tree will have several data contain. Thus, no summary data (the data belong to each tree, not by location). As a result, it is impossible for your request as everything must be do by manually. You will see the large work in here as changing data (per tree in PRO will need to look for have summary data)...

P/s: read by above post also for expand my talk

and also you can find the pokemon headbutt location in here too https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=13397

Staffs have many work to do now, don't make them overheat that :Ambivalent: It not wrong about ideas, but it is problem about technical...

the problem with the guides we make on forum is it don't get updates fast, as you can see up until now petilil is not added to the pokemons from trees the same is sylveon, cubchoo and snover. so I just thought that it would be easier if it's in game but I'm with you if it's hard or need too much extra work, I prefer they concentrate on main things in game. they are already doing a great job we don't want to put extra pressure on them

Kurushiimohamed