RED SERVER VERY UNSTABLE

Futz

I think it has to do with server load in total and what it has to remember for each player playing. We all see npc, items, trees (to headbutt or not), dig holes etc different. The server needs to remember all that of each player playing or even possible played.

If this is the case a mandatory server reset to clear the cache every x hours could greatly help.

I'm not saying that they

145428 I guess the staff should tell us more about the server stability, they should tell us why do this happen and how much time they need in order to fix those problems

The staff are doing everything they can to make sure the server stability is as good as it can be.

There's no significant reason for them to keep us updated on every thing that happens, thats why we have https://no/statuschecker/

Well to be honest i don't get your point, i didn't say they are not working. I'd appreciate if the staff could open a topic and put it as "important".

Something like "We're having troubles about the server stability, we're working hard in order to fix in it. We guess we'll fix it approximatily before 2017".

That's an important issue that makes everyone impossible to play , imho they should give us more information.

145513 I'm not saying that they
145428 I guess the staff should tell us more about the server stability, they should tell us why do this happen and how much time they need in order to fix those problems

The staff are doing everything they can to make sure the server stability is as good as it can be.

There's no significant reason for them to keep us updated on every thing that happens, thats why we have https://no/statuschecker/

Well to be honest i don't get your point, i didn't say they are not working. I'd appreciate if the staff could open a topic and put it as "important".

Something like "We're having troubles about the server stability, we're working hard in order to fix in it. We guess we'll fix it approximatily before 2017".

That's an important issue that makes everyone impossible to play , imho they should give us more information.

They was said it overtime "We're having troubles about the server stability, we're working hard in order to fix in it" and it also the top priority of staff. About the approximatily, it is nearly impossible to tell you as the sources and staff is not fixed, and what happen if they are really don't know when it will fully fixed? How they can surely to tell you and the point of why not tell time is "don't say anything which you are not sure about it"

Seriously, dude the game is constantly growing in popularity, the server isnt just having a mental break down, its because there is a large number of people trying to actually PLAY the game instead of complaining.

KGmSPzY.gif

I'm not complaining im just saying my opinion. You're the one who's complaining because we're talking about the server,and please don't talk about the growing up if you play here since march.

And well, I'm pretty sure that the problem isn't connected with the large amounts of players because the server crashes even with 900/1800 online

The server being unstable isn't a problem for most people I know, myself included. I just usually read a book while I wait.

Although, it going offline if I'm doing something important like catching a rare or battling a gym would definitely be annoying :Shocked: