Addo EVO data details plz

Zezu

145990 I have no idea which poke i evoed or not ive just been collecting. Would be nice if there was some details telling me i did not evo this pokemon.

this is actually a fair idea. I will speak to shane and ask how possible it would be.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

146693 I think I'm not really getting the point here. No offense, but why would you need to know if you evolved a Pokémon or caught it that way?

Just trying to understand why! :)

I think because he try to get evolve count for the requirement of quest, which pokedex only count if you evolve different pokemon :Grin:

I think because he try to get evolve count for the requirement of quest, which pokedex only count if you evolve different pokemon :Grin:

Oh well, I thought the quests actually used the count on the Pokédex. So if you evolve the same Pokémon like 10 times, it counts as 10 evolves? Sounds weird to me.. But who am I.. :p

Oh well, I thought the quests actually used the count on the Pokédex. So if you evolve the same Pokémon like 10 times, it counts as 10 evolves? Sounds weird to me.. But who am I.. :p

No, the same Pokemon like 10 times, only count as 1 evolved only

No, the same Pokemon like 10 times, only count as 1 evolved only

Then why would you have to count to know if you have enough evolves for a quest? In that case your Pokédex does give you the exact number of evolves, right? Or am I getting this totally wrong?

He means he was catch pokemon. For example, cartepie and metapod. That will count as 2 catch but 0 evo. After that, he tried to get enough evo for quest. It means he need to evo cartepie into metapod for get 1 evo. The point is he was catch many pokemon that he don't really remember what pokemon evolved or caught. As if he evo cartepie into metapod already. The next time he evo other cartepie into metapod, evo count will no count. That is his issues for make suggestion

He means he was catch pokemon. For example, cartepie and metapod. That will count as 2 catch but 0 evo. After that, he tried to get enough evo for quest. It means he need to evo cartepie into metapod for get 1 evo. The point is he was catch many pokemon that he don't really remember what pokemon evolved or caught. As if he evo cartepie into metapod already. The next time he evo other cartepie into metapod, evo count will no count. That is his issues for make suggestion

Ah, ok I get it now! In that case it would be a nice idea indeed!