Making a PVP team , how

Shiirahoshi

So basically there is smogon , is this the best tool to use to see what pokes are good to build a team ?

I fear that i will hunt and train for some poke example for a rain team ,and than somebody tells me theres something better stronger than this , than how i make sure that doesnt happen.

• Like 1

Smogon is an excellent resource. Same with getting advice / tips within a guild. You know, I can relate to this. I'm trying to improve on my PvP (I'm not great), and dread hearing something is better or wrong about certain pokes...its a learning process. I think one piece of advice I'd give is don't just throw any random strong pokes together, and think its going to be ok. Players that strategize and prepare well are the winning players overall. Also, with experience, you'll be familiar with the opponents that you play / teams they like to use, anticipating incoming moves in battle and so on. Note taking is smart. Thinking one step (or steps) ahead often defines the winner, and the loser

Edited by Lacomus

Discord: lacoisi

IGN: Lacomus

Also for what it’s worth, you should use the Pokémon you want to use. There will always be someone to tell you that something could be better. Once you pick a team stick with it. And you will learn it’s strengths and weaknesses, and how to win even in bad matchups.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Actually I use  gyarados-mega / excadrill / tyranitar / ferrothorn / rotom-H / garchomp
Not the best team and I'm bloked by lot of stall team / balance like :

zapdos / hippowdon / clefable / alakazam-mega / amoongus / suicune

keldeo /landorus-T / zapdos / chansey / scyzor-mega /  Chansey

Rain team like : garchomp / ferrothorn / pellipepper / kingdra / jynx / manaphy is usually good but bloked by stall too

There is no secret, the more you play the more you are supposed to find pokemon that will help you climb the ladder and learn about the strengths and weaknesses of each. That's what I thought at first. But with a little more experience in PvP I quickly realized that I had reached a high point and that despite my efforts I would not be able to climb any higher because I was completely blocked by the team stalls. no solution I spend days, nights tormenting my mind forcing myself to look for solutions but there is nothing to do. I'm just too bad. In any case, I wish you enormous courage because you are more likely to be discouraged than to find any form of pleasure in it.