the pumpking king and cave near bills house

Rollingthunder

1. 1.

PRO Username:

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

my first question is ,on the way to bills house in kanto there is a cave that is blocked off ,is this a member only cave? my second question is at what point can i battle the pumpkin king

146178 the cerulean cave or the cave with the wooden bars?

He is referring to the one that is inaccessible due to it being blocked by wooden supports. I do not think that it is accessible at all as of this moment. I'm guessing it might be the way to Hoenn, but it'll never be used because Hoenn will never come out. #halflife3

146178 the cerulean cave or the cave with the wooden bars?

He is referring to the one that is inaccessible due to it being blocked by wooden supports. I do not think that it is accessible at all as of this moment. I'm guessing it might be the way to Hoenn, but it'll never be used because Hoenn will never come out. #halflife3

Hoenn will come out after the legendary tournament i assume. Its a weird way to get to hoenn, compares to how you get jhoto. You will most likely need to beat both e4, to get to use the tunnel.
2przbrr.jpg

146171 PRO Username:

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

my first question is ,on the way to bills house in kanto there is a cave that is blocked off ,is this a member only cave? my second question is at what point can i battle the pumpkin king

146174 Refer to this thread for the Pumpkin King: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=9593

I don't think that 'cave' is accessible. I'm a member, it was still blocked.

As chameleon said, about the cave - it is the future content, not release yet :Grin: