low experience bug

Rraden

Look here no matter how high my lvl is, its just a lvl 10 diff and my opponent is in its 2nd evolution, why do i get much lower exp compare to the past, I just cant believe it, can someone explain this to me?

PS: This is after the after the update yesterday or the other day.

image.png

Edited by Rraden
  • Like 1

Hello @Rraden,

Thank you for taking the time to report the issue. Though the exp received seems to be lower than the previous state (before the exp rework update), it is actually the correct amount you should be receiving following the exp gain formula applied in gen 7th of the original Pokemon game. For your information, in the original game, with the described situation, you would have received 731 exp, the difference is small due to rounding issues.

Thanks again for your report, and feel free to send us anything you consider buggy in the future. Have a good day.

Regards,

Shiningluck

Hi, even this one? It should have at least worth 3k worth of exp or more, its just a torchic for godsake, in the previous update(before the update) when im battling a level 35plus wild pokemon it at least gives me 3500plus exp while in here you see im battling level 51 pokemon (it is a swellow not just a regular taillow) it doesnt make any sense at all, please take action as it will leave me no choice but to stop playing anymore, Thank you.

Screenshot_2023-08-03-14-26-21-382_com.PROTeam.PROClient.jpg

Screenshot_2023-08-03-14-25-58-250_com.PROTeam.PROClient.jpg

Edited by Rraden

1 hour ago, Rraden said:

Even in here look wth is that how am i supposed to level with that, i swear to G before the update it should be at least 1k exp or at least 2k. Wth. :((

Screenshot_2023-08-03-14-36-15-584_com.PROTeam.PROClient.jpg

The thing is the total amount of EXP to lvl up also got adjusted, if you notice the amount of EXp points required to level up changed 😉 

Edited by Envymeister

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

4 hours ago, Shiningluck said:

Hola@Rraden,

Gracias por tomarse el tiempo para informar el problema. Aunque la experiencia recibida parece ser más baja que el estado anterior ( antes de la actualización de reelaboración de experiencia ), en realidad es la cantidad correcta que deberías recibir siguiendo la fórmula de ganancia de experiencia aplicada en la séptima generación del juego Pokémon original. Para tu información, en el juego original, con la situación descrita, habrías recibido 731 exp, la diferencia es pequeña debido a problemas de redondeo.

Gracias nuevamente por su informe, y siéntase libre de enviarnos cualquier cosa que considere con errores en el futuro. Que tenga un buen día.

Saludos,

suertebrillante

You are wrong, each Pokémon has a different experience base and currently the game is giving an equal Exp base to all Pokémon, it is understood that they want to make it more difficult And the game is complex but they have damaged it to the point that many people are going to retire if they do not solve the problem, as staff take into account that pro is not an office job but rather a game.

The game is no longer fun because of all the obstacles that have been put and as I mentioned before it is a lie that the original games work in this way, Each Pokémon has its own base Exp gain but on the pro all Pokémon are gaining a maximum of 13k points regardless of the base Exp of the Pokémon being leveled.

• Like 3

So true a lvl 50 pokemon can 1 hit my lvl 71 pokemon what the heck is even that, even if its because of the stats, i dont think it makes no sense at all, made the game so difficult a lot of players losing interest:((

• Like 2