GameCorner quest

Silvasback

I beat the gamecorner quest and beat Giovanni but i used an escape rope after i was done with him....i checked my backpack and i dont have the silph scope in there and i need that to progress any further....i went to go back in to grab it off the table like someone told me too but there is an npc named greg blocking the staircase and says only authorized people only....i really enjoy this game and would love to begin playing again been trying to get help for 2 days PLEASE SOMEONE

thats because you actually broke the quest. using an escape rope at that instance messes your progress up since you didnt finish all that was required (i.e getting eevee and picking up the scope)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

146731 thats because you actually broke the quest. using an escape rope at that instance messes your progress up since you didnt finish all that was required (i.e getting eevee and picking up the scope)

oh wow really what can i do now? i dont want to start over ... lol

you would have to ask a staff member to move you back into that room, so you can claim the scope

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.