I hope they are to your liking...

Suggestion:

[highlight=Red]Private chat

Sandbox

Division chat

Party[/highlight]

How important is my idea?

[ENG]

I think it's very important because it makes things even more easier for new players

[iTA]

Penso che sia molto importante perché rende le cose ancora più facili per i nuovi giocatori

How would my idea affect to community?

[ENG]

As I said above ... it could help new players and also could simplify things in the game or just with the 'addition of sendbox there is also a little something personal.

[iTA]

Come ho detto anche sopra ... potrebbe aiutare i nuovi giocatori e potrebbe semplificare anche delle cose in gioco o semplicemente con l' aggiunta del sendbox c'è anche un qualcosina di personale

/-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/

[ENG]

Tips List:

° Possibility to pokemon link in private chat.

Description: Many times having to put a link of a pokemon chatting might confuse someone or simply is momentarily blocked for too much "spam"

° Insert a part in the sandbox game.

Description: As in Pokemon Ruby / Sapphire / Emerald, you could use secret force in order to have your space and decorate it with various fornitures ...

Or add a zone where you can pitch three berries bush that are regenerated after 6 hours and the 'I implement other three berries bush for those who had the membership.

° Division chat trade between Jhoto and kanto

Description: A small tick could promote better exchanges between the players so they do not have much difficulty.

° Creating a party

L 'exp remains the same but have a way to communicate with friends without having to change the program or write to the local ....

Enable a chat "party"

Enable a mark on the map with the 'icon persoanggio to see his location

Enable torque duels (2v2)

The two vs. two battles are interesting and sometimes organize is a real company ... trains mind and teamwork

I thought it was cute to create a party and seeing the map ... also the matter of the trade, you can see where your "customer / vendor" instead to wait in a Pokecenter in waiting for the arrival that guy ...

Very often it has happened that what he was just trolling and wait them for hours

° Drop objects from pokemon

Get a chance that that pokemon after a defeat releases an item as a reward instead only receive money ...

One way you can help even the 'Auction to have its "monopoly"

I was hoping for something Korean style ...

The grinding may create a sort of currency for those who spend more time in raising game also the luck factor

/-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/

[iTA]

Lista Suggerimenti:

° Possibilità di poter link pokemon nella chat privata.

Descrizione: Molte volte dover mettere un link di un pokemon in chat potrebbe confondere qualcuno o semplicemente si viene momentaneamente bloccati per il troppo "spam"

° Inserire una parte sandbox nel gioco.

Descrizione: Come in pokemon rubino/zaffiro/smeraldo , potevi usare forza segreta per poter avere il tuo spazio e decorarlo con vari fornitures...

O aggiungere una zona dove poter piantare 3 bacche che vengono rigenerate dopo 6 ore e l' implemento di altre 3 bacche per chi avesse la membership.

° Divisione della chat trade tra jhoto e kanto

Descrizione: Una piccola spunta potrebbe favorire meglio gli scambi tra i giocatori in modo da non avere molta difficoltà.

° Creazione di un party

L' exp resta sempre la stessa ma avere un modo per comunicare con amici senza dover cambiare programma o scrivere in local....

Abilitare una chat "party"

Abilitare un marchio sulla mappa con l' icona del persoanggio per vedere la sua location

Abilitare i duelli di coppia ( 2v2 )

° Drop di oggetti dai pokemon

Avere una possibilità che quel pokemon dopo una sconfitta rilasci un oggetto come ricompensa anzichè ricevere solo soldi...

Un modo da poter aiutare anche l' asta ad avere un suo " monopolio"

Thanks for reading

I must say I really like the first idea. Being able to post your Pokémons in a private chat would be nice.

I am going to add this to my suggestion list (will give you the credit)!

I am not really a fan of your other suggestions. The "sandbox" idea looks a bit far-fetched (not the Pokémon) and I don't really see the added value.

Division chat is a solution to a problem that isn't really there. If you want to buy a Pokémon and you're zone restricted just mention: wtb Pokémon (johto)

Doubt we'll need a different chat for that (also people who've finished both maps and want to sell epic Pokémons should be posting in both etc?)

If you want to talk as a party, simply create a channel (/cgjoin <channelname>) and make them join it. 2v2 duels would be nice, but I think (if they ever will implement this) this will be for the far future.

The 'drop item' suggestion already kind of exists, some Pokémons hold items and you'll need to get them with attacks like "Thief", "Covet",... or by catching the Pokémon. Exp and money is enough as a reward for winning the fight imo.

Thanks for the suggestions and I will definitely add the first one to my list!

Cheers

Tips List:

° Possibility to pokemon link in private chat.

Description: Many times having to put a link of a pokemon chatting might confuse someone or simply is momentarily blocked for too much "spam"

° Insert a part in the sandbox game.

Description: As in Pokemon Ruby / Sapphire / Emerald, you could use secret force in order to have your space and decorate it with various fornitures ...

Or add a zone where you can pitch three berries bush that are regenerated after 6 hours and the 'I implement other three berries bush for those who had the membership.

° Division chat trade between Jhoto and kanto

Description: A small tick could promote better exchanges between the players so they do not have much difficulty.

° Creating a party

L 'exp remains the same but have a way to communicate with friends without having to change the program or write to the local ....

Enable a chat "party"

Enable a mark on the map with the 'icon persoanggio to see his location

Enable torque duels (2v2)

° Drop objects from pokemon

Get a chance that that pokemon after a defeat releases an item as a reward instead only receive money ...

One way you can help even the 'Auction to have its "monopoly"

Pokemon link in private chat - was been suggest before, also the good ideas

Sandbox game - not think it can implement as each players will need to be each map data for it. So many resources spending in here. Neutral idea btw

Division chat - No it is really bad ideas. You can change your idea as showing the text for now Kanto or Johto pokemon when click the link of Pokemon

Party - neutral ideas, although you can communication with team through the private chat (channel)/guide or PM

2v2 - planned. why still request?

Drop object - No, because you can take item from wild pokemon already by covet/thief? So why it need this implement?

1. already done, will be in next client update.

2. this would require instancing, something that would be nice, however not required at this stage. a feature for the future for sure.

3. not needed, people can create their own chats.

4. this is planned for the future (and pretty much in the exact way you described).

5. not needed, would render moves like thief and covet useless.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

#MayEresa

For party :

I thought it was cute to create a party and seeing the map ... also the matter of the trade, you can see where your "customer / vendor" instead to wait in a Pokecenter in waiting for the arrival that guy ...

Very often it has happened that what he was just trolling and wait them for hours

For Drop :

I was hoping for something Korean style ...

The grinding may create a sort of currency for those who spend more time in raising game also the luck factor

2v2 :

The two vs. two battles are interesting and sometimes organize is a real company ... trains mind and teamwork