Controller Bug

Rove550

Hi, I'm new to PRO and I've noticed a bit of an irritating error.

Whenever I check the box to enable a controller, my character constantly walks to the right.

I've tried unplugging my xbox 360 pad and plugging it back in, restarting my pc and restarting the game, but it still seems to persist.

It's not too big of a deal since I can use my keyboard, but I was just wondering if this is a known issue, and if so how can I get around it to use my 360 pad. Thanks!

146988 Hi, I'm new to PRO and I've noticed a bit of an irritating error.

Whenever I check the box to enable a controller, my character constantly walks to the right.

I've tried unplugging my xbox 360 pad and plugging it back in, restarting my pc and restarting the game, but it still seems to persist.

It's not too big of a deal since I can use my keyboard, but I was just wondering if this is a known issue, and if so how can I get around it to use my 360 pad. Thanks!

If you have a different controller try using that, perhaps the one you are using has a joystick worn out a bit. Also if you start walking right try clicking "D" on the keyboard or "Right" on the controllers d-pad, this should manually update the input sent to the game.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

OMG! I am having the same problem. i am using a wireless 360 controller. whenever i try to use controller it just keeps walking me to the right. this happens as soon as i click to enable the controller. i know its not the controller because i use it for all of my other games just fine :) but for some mysterious reason it doesn't work with PRO :( ...now that i know im not alone, i think there may be a small bug on the other end..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Thernos

Can confirm that I had this problem yesterday as well. Haven't tried it today though. Was using a Wireless XBox 360 controller, tried to press D, ->, Numpad6, and right on all of the directional inputs on the controller. A workaround would be to install and configure XPadder if you don't want to wait for a patch.

Another thing I noticed but can't remember the specifics of was that the D-Pad's inputs were jumbled. It was something like Left moved you Up, Up did nothing, Right moved you Down, Down did nothing.

I personally know that some bugs are hard to find, especially ones having to do with keyboard or controller inputs... But I believe you all can do it.

Guest Kyotsuno

Same for me, just installed and it's very difficult. KB/Monday isn't an option really for me. I hope this gets a fix soon!