Quality of Life Changes for Bosses

L4chsnacken

Just a quick suggestion concerning the reset of bosses. As of now, there is no easy way of checking the cooldown on a boss, the fact that there are several of them and that they are found all around the map makes it a little bit of a pain to keep up with the time left to fight one. In order to make timing them easier, I would like to suggest a set reset time for all players. By that I mean you could for example set every 2nd Friday as "reset day" and just let all bosses reset on that day regardless of when they were last fought. The cooldown of 2 weeks would still exist, but players would have an easier time fighting them because they could just wait several days until facing them without losing anything since their reset won't be effected by the time they were fought at.

I know this is more of a quality of life change rather than something of high importance, and I don't expect my idea to be treated like something of high priority. It's just something I'd like to see added at some point.

Thanks for reading :3

why dont you keep track on the time you fought with them? Personally I'm using excel file to keep track boss time and evolves.

I think they should change the fact that you can get nothing from beating a boss, thats annoying!

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

This is too exploitable.

How : Player waits for the reset timer, challenges all bosses an hour or two prior to the reset timer, after reset challenges bosses again. Nope, not happening.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

147260 A similar thing has been denied for trees cooldown, so I don't think this will be implemented.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

147268 This is too exploitable.

How : Player waits for the reset timer, challenges all bosses an hour or two prior to the reset timer, after reset challenges bosses again. Nope, not happening.

Deathwing that can only happens on the first time it gets implemented or when someone decides to start doing bosses for the very first time... Yeah i guess they can do that, but once they do it they will have to wait 2 weeks like everyone else anyways... Unless they wait like 4 weeks to do twice each boss again, i dont find this idea that bad to be honest... And leaving to the last hour to do every single hour can still be a high risk because the boss can possibly reset if they are not fast enough or if something of higher importance suddenly happens... I like the system how it is now, but if we at least had anything else appart from speaking to bosses to let us know when can we fight them again, that would be 5* :) I kept the date of last time i did bosses on a notepad but i forgot to mention there what time of the day i started doing them ahah

Lol I don't under these staff's logic.

Personally I think it is a brilliant idea and truly a quality of life feature. It does not make the boss fight easier and it saves time of the player to do something more interactive with other members of the game. Hence why it is a MMO to interact with others and not just waste so much time on solo bosses.

Most of these suggestions assume things about the scripting that in reality isnt possible.

Boss cooldowns are done per NPC, we also cant determine the day of something specifically. So, when we say it can't be done, it can't be done lol. Also, I don't really want to either. This was why i added cooldowns to each individual NPC also reduced the subway prices, so players could get to places better. we will soon find a way to remove the locked rebattle effect aswell. So, this as a whole isnt necessary, or needed.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.