Need some suggestion about my team before elite4.

Indaco

1. 1.

I have 8 badges and i was considering to add something to my team, what should i have to add to these 3 for beat and farm easly e4 kanto? Should i need to change something in their moovesets?

Thanks in advance, good game (:

well lvl ur haunter to 85-90 and evolve and correct its evs 252 speed 252 sp att , for moveset - shadow ball/ thunderbolt/mega or giga drain / physic , get gyrados a bout 2-5 lvls up and it will be enough sport , well with gengar and gyra u will be able to defeat e4 but do fill all slots in ur team even if with crap pokes as sacrifices, get leppa berries for pp restoration , revives and potions (btw atleast 2 max potions)

EIsrSi5.png

147470 well lvl ur haunter to 85-90 and evolve and correct its evs 252 speed 252 sp att , for moveset - shadow ball/ thunderbolt/mega or giga drain / physic , get gyrados a bout 2-5 lvls up and it will be enough sport , well with gengar and gyra u will be able to defeat e4 but do fill all slots in ur team even if with [Censored] pokes as sacrifices, get leppa berries for pp restoration , revives and potions (btw atleast 2 max potions)

Thanks a lot mate, im so happy that i expd the right pokes, anyways i have just 1 question, why mega drain? in my opinion i dont need grass mooves at all, exept for onix and maybe blastoise, but anyways thunderbolt is better, i wait a reply (: thanks a lot again and good game ^^

147470 well lvl ur haunter to 85-90 and evolve and correct its evs 252 speed 252 sp att , for moveset - shadow ball/ thunderbolt/mega or giga drain / physic , get gyrados a bout 2-5 lvls up and it will be enough sport , well with gengar and gyra u will be able to defeat e4 but do fill all slots in ur team even if with [Censored] pokes as sacrifices, get leppa berries for pp restoration , revives and potions (btw atleast 2 max potions)

Thanks a lot mate, im so happy that i expd the right pokes, anyways i have just 1 question, why mega drain? in my opinion i dont need grass mooves at all, exept for onix and maybe blastoise, but anyways thunderbolt is better, i wait a reply (: thanks a lot again and good game ^^

it will help u agaisnt tyranitar and ther rock type pokes as u wont have time to change to gyrados , so its better option than icy wind

EIsrSi5.png

You actually only need Gengar and Gyarados to beat elite four. Like the other said, get your Haunter (evolve later) and Gyarados at lv 85+. Gengar needs Thunderbolt/Gigadrain/Psychic/Shadowball, not time to use Dream Eater I guess, and Hypnosis is only about 70 accuracy. You don't want your Gengar get hitted before able to use Dream Eater, don't ya? Your Gyarados moveset is perfect, you only need some good potions and revive, and some sturdy pokemon I guess :Crazy: Speed is super important, with your high-leveled pokemon, first attacker is the winner, so train your pokemon 252 EV Speed regardless it's an attacker or special attacker. Good luck :Smile:

8VsjuN.jpg

ripXrc.gifooBiXu.gifWET2KU.gifoBOzWs.gif1hnIn9.gifTXt2hY.gifqpNs3B.gifdoaSQC.gifdYcym2.gif

dude, we battle all of the time and i've beaten you once using my team and it is for the most part the same team i used to take on johto e4. just use your normal pvp team and you will do fine, just dont forget about buying tons of revives and potions.