help transfer server

Sunnie420

Hello @Sunnie420

You can join your friend on Silver by transferring servers. You can do so by logging in on the Dashboard, going to the Server Transfer option on the left side, then clicking the Transfer button. You are able to transfer for free every 30 days and any transfer within those 30 days will cost 100 Coins. You will keep everything you have, except PvP rating. 

Let me know if you have further questions.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

26 minutes ago, Epithet said:

Hello @Sunnie420

You can join your friend on Silver by transferring servers. You can do so by logging in on the Dashboard, going to the Server Transfer option on the left side, then clicking the Transfer button. You are able to transfer for free every 30 days and any transfer within those 30 days will cost 100 Coins. You will keep everything you have, except PvP rating. 

Let me know if you have further questions.

how do i merge server ? which one  do i go to red or blue  if i want to go silver ?

You can merge from the Dashboard as well. Years ago, Red and Blue were combined and named Silver. Players were supposed to select the server they had the most progress on, since you have 0 progress on both Red and Blue, you can pick whichever you prefer; it won't make a difference.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.