Rework the system to achieve top in dungeons

Darkjav

1 minute ago, Dorade said:

I wasn't saying it was actually the case. I just took your comment and extrapolated it to the pve system to show you how much it was not really unfair on the pvp side of things.

So you guys think the system is good as it is ? You wouldn't change anything ?

Because of the months of effort we put in of failing over and over, trying new methods and teams, getting everything perfected without the use of any guides; i selfishly(admitted) do not believe any changes should be made.

BUT, I do see yours and others view points from the outside, In which i suggest that something along the lines of submitting mysterious tickets(same as accessing Guild island) could be implemented as a fair way for others to access the hunting grounds each season.

7 minutes ago, Dorade said:

So you guys think the system is good as it is ? You wouldn't change anything ?

In the position where my guild is I wouldnt change aything, but that is a biased opinion. Since our guild just started like 3 months ago we also kow how it is to have nothing. no strategy, no experiece and most not willing to do the dungeon. We still managed to get scores good enough for top 3. But that is something that 1. takes a lot of time and effort and 2. you need the right people do do that. Most people cant really do that. But those who did shouldnt be punished. Thats why I think that the top 3 guilds should get the most access to the shadow area. The people who doesnt really care for dungeon and are in a top 3 guild should get less time than those who had good scores and did dungeon more than a few times. those who want to enter shadow area but dont have a top 3 guild should have some other options for that like with a "shadow pass" or  mysterious ticket. But if you get the top scores of the server you should also get the top rewards.

• Checked/Done 1

image.gif.dc2a9e1df545a9ae18a3cec5697f29de.gif

Paying mysterious tickets to get into guild island gives you full access for the whole season (and to be honest, I think the amount of mysterious ticket requested for it is preventing most guilds from using this mechanics).

If that is what you propose for shadow area then why would people even bother doing dungeon to get 30min a day. And if you limit the time to something similar to the dungeon ladder reward then i think no amount of mysterious ticket would make it worth.