Halloween Art Contest [2023]

Jaggerwirch encountered a Halloween Mega Gyarados.

Hi, i have a few things to tell you abouth this illustration. To start, i did it on a regular tablet, with an app called sketchbook, nothing fancy

I had never drawn pokemons before, is not the style im acostume to. So before this illustration i made one of Mega Pinsir (hlw) and another of Mew (hlw to).

Both are pretty good, and if it weren´t for the rules saying that you can only upload one illustration, i would upload all three. i wish you could see them

I decide to post this one because is the best one, and also Gyarados is one of my favorite forms. The reason? because it´s easy to get xd

i hope you like it.

PD: i have the original project with all the layers, so i can made it a png without all the background and stuff, if need it.

Mega Gyarados Halloween.png

Edited by Jaggerwich
  • Like 20

bom pra fala a verdade não sou muito bom com papel ou aplicativo de desenho , mais como as regras dizem que tem que ser uma arte feito a mão , eu fiz uma arte em (Hama Beads)

eu busquei os pokemon Dusknoir e lilith por conta da arte  que me Lembra o Anime Overlord  eu sou muito fã. o Gojo esta ai por conta do luto XD e por que se encaixa em tema de um Treinador Pokemon , bom é isso o fantasminha e a luz e algo apenas ilustrativo XD mais também foi feito a mão.

PPK.png

• Like 15

• Eaty locked this topic