1. 1.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

148753 In my opinion, need more training,

Gyarados need dragon dance.

Also, why did you learn mega kick to raichu?

btw gyara have bad nature

idk lol

Gyarados can take out both koga and bruno of johto e4 with dragon dance, i'll explain:

Koga starts the battle with skuntank, every turn he will try to sucker punch you but you will use this to use dragon dance as much as you wish and after you got to maximum speed and power you will start attacking with EQ, use ice fang on venemoth and crobat and your good to go, you will sweep his team like nothing,

now we beat koga we're heading to bruno:

Gyarados lead again, bruno open the match with hitmontop using sucker punch (again xd) you just use dragon dance until you reach the max, than you start EQ them/aqua tail or whatever move you want (it has to be a physical move) you sweep his team as well.

that's it! you took two members of the elite 4 without risking other pokes and save them for karen,

you need to take her first 2 pokemon down and then she will use spiritmob and guess what he use?

sucker punch! xd, gyarados and you knows very well what to do here.

I used this way with my gyarados and it works perfectly!

good luck! :D

What's Up?

148753 In my opinion, need more training,

Gyarados need dragon dance.

Also, why did you learn mega kick to raichu?

btw gyara have bad nature

idk lol

Gyarados can take out both koga and bruno of johto e4 with dragon dance, i'll explain:

Koga starts the battle with skuntank, every turn he will try to sucker punch you but you will use this to use dragon dance as much as you wish and after you got to maximum speed and power you will start attacking with EQ, use ice fang on venemoth and crobat and your good to go, you will sweep his team like nothing,

Gyarados lead again, bruno open the match with hitmontop using sucker punch (again xd) you just use dragon dance until you reach the max, than you start EQ them/aqua tail or whatever move you want (it has to be a physical move) you sweep his team as well.

that's it! you took two members of the elite 4 without risking other pokes and save them for karen,

you need to take her first 2 pokemon down and then she will use spiritmob and guess what he use?

so its gonna tell em when i maxed sword dance right

idk lol

No he will keep sucker punch.

What's Up?

idk lol

Yes it will tell you it's stats won't go higher.

Z519Oj9.png

I didn't have good pokemon when I did the Johto Elite 4. They were just level 90+ with bad natures and average IV's. If you have decent amount of revives and hyper pots you can take down half of the elite 4 with just a Gengar and a Gyarados with good moves.