Adding New Pokémon in Halloween

Jadeash

Its about time we got some new Pokémon added to the game. Since many Pokémon are already getting devalued because they're getting overhunted for their forms, adding a couple of new Pokémon would work well to counter that. There are MANY Pokémon that fit the scary criteria or are close to a Halloween theme such as:

- Salandit and Salazzle

- Rookidie, Corvisquire and Corvinight

- Nickit and Thievul

- Toxel and Toxitricity

- Impidimp, Morgrem and Grimmsnarl

- Dreepy, Drakloak and Dragapult

Hope the spawn editors can add some of these Pokémon during this Halloween event.

• Like 2

I don't like the idea that we would start introducing gen 8 pokemons while we already don't have all previous to gen 7 poke (terrakion, cobalion, virizion for isntance) but also we started to get some gen 7 poke and a lot are missing.

Also eaty said that :

image.png.4511c6bc013c342db0f154c8f1c069ed.png

for salandit and salazzale i say ok but they are other gen 7 poke we could have (and i'm not talking about the damn tapus !!)

- araquanid

- bewear

- comfey

- crabominable

- drampa

- golisopod

- lurantis

- vikavolt

- melmetal

maybe some others

I don't think any of those are "meta-changing" except maybe araquanid so why not have them.

Edited by Dorade

19 minutes ago, Dorade said:

I don't like the idea that we would start introducing gen 8 pokemons while we already don't have all previous to gen 7 poke (terrakion, cobalion, virizion for isntance) but also we started to get some gen 7 poke and a lot are missing.

Also eaty said that :

image.png.4511c6bc013c342db0f154c8f1c069ed.png

for salandit and salazzale i say ok but they are other gen 7 poke we could have (and i'm not talking about the damn tapus !!)

- araquanid

- bewear

- comfey

- crabominable

- drampa

- golisopod

- lurantis

- vikavolt

- melmetal

maybe some others

I don't think any of those are "meta-changing" except maybe araquanid so why not have them.

I wouldn't mind any new gen 7 pokemon. The ones I mentioned are just the ones I believe have a scary theme or something close to halloween. Spawn editors are welcome to add any new pokemon they see fit at the end of the day. The point is, the game needs new pokemon introduced and not just UBs in case they plan to release another one like Guzzlord for a limited time.