Piloswine (closed)

Would be helpful if people just bid in the forum sometimes. I do say this, but people don't...especially if a Pokémon is important to them, then there's the time element of doing the screenshot / cropping. Anyway. Sorry for the inconvenience @Hs7777777 @Sknt 

Edited by Lacomus

Discord: lacoisi

IGN: Lacomus

He just didn't see my bid in the chat. I asked him if my offer was ok, and he asked for proof on the forum. I took some time to do that of course, but it proves that I did bid at the correct time.

• Like 1

still his fault dint notice that there was a higher bitter simple as that, i was watching and refreshing forum every second no higher bitter then me how should i know you msg him privat if he dint post and u dint bit on forum its allmost like you two played this out. This is not ok 

@Sknt I did say to bid in the forum, due to tight time. I knew he'd be looking at this auction / refreshing it, then I expected you to do just that...then you didn't. Now we've got a situation. I can understand him being upset. I had like 4 of my DMs open, serving other people, looking at other things on my screen too. Would be helpful if people just bid in the forum 😄 but anyway. Mod will make the correct judgement 

Discord: lacoisi

IGN: Lacomus

Greetings,

I will be using GMT+1 onwards:

Auction Time: 1 hour (after the first bid)

Start Point: 5/10 5:45PM

End Point: 5/10 6:45PM

Winner: @Hs7777777 with a 36500 pokedollar bid made at 5/10 6:20PM

The bid made by @Sknt of 38k was made at 5/10 6:51PM (INVALID(NOTE: The time that counts for each bid, is always the time stamped on forums. this is, whenever the bid is placed on forums)

Please make sure to trade the pokemon to the rightful winner of the auction.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

• Like 1

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.