Lost Pokemon

Jinzoooo

Hello everyone/team of moderators,

I am currently searching a Pokemon with my OT which I can not find.

It was a Halloween Drilbur which I caught during last year's Halloween event. I, sadly, do not have its ID at hand.

If I recall correctly, its nature was Lonely and its ability was Sand Rush.

I don't remember trading it but I can not seem to find it.

Are you able to help me?

Best
Jinzoooo

• Checked/Done 1

Dear @Pinkfurret,

thank you for your quick and helpful reply.

I do not recognize this trade but it seems like one that was probabl. I left the game for a couple of months in February and gave many of my Pokemon away to friends, such as Outraged. Many, I was able to collect back.

I talked to Outraged and it seems like he has traded that Drilbur, but he does not remember exactly what he did with it.

I sadly, don't think I can provide any kind of proof that these mons I traded were to be considered as 'loan for life' with the option to get them back if I wanted to eventually.

On a side not, this sadly includes an account of another friend who, as I was told in the meantime, was apparently banned.

Can you help me with the current whereabouts of the Drilbur to possibly buy it back? This seems like the only option to get it back, right?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best
Jinzoooo

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2023 at 6:15 AM, Halfwollf said:

I'm currently on the hunt for a specific Pokémon with my OT, and I seem to have misplaced it. It's a Halloween-themed Drilbur that I caught during last year's Halloween event. Unfortunately, I don't have its ID readily available. If my memory serves me right, it had a Lonely nature and the Sand Rush ability. I can't recall trading it, but for some reason, it's eluding me. Can you provide any assistance?

Thanks for the bump! 🙂

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...