Wts some PvP trained epics, C.O 500K ON ALAKA, 500K ON SERPERIOR , VENU N.A . ..

Coffeeee

Greetings,

@Coffeeee You have been punished for breaking our Auction Rules. This auction started without a min. Bid, and you have added it after it has started without one. I suggest you to read Auction Rules

image.png.845dc5edadd9f0839bcf1e4060d46f7b.png

Since the time of this auction was 72hrs bid time, without specifing if was after first bid, we shall consider after the very first bid, as such every pokemon started when Alakazam started.

I will be using GMT+1 onwards:

Auction Time for all: 72hrs bid time

Start Point for all: 9/10 4:20AM

End Point for all: 12/10 4:20AM

Winner of the Alakazam: @Minhvy with a 600k bid made at 11/10 3:47PM

Winner of the Serperior: @Imtcracka with a 500k bid made at 9/10 8:11PM

Winner of the Venusaur: No bids were made, so no winner on this pokemon. The auction has ended without any winners.

Please make sure to meet in game to finish the deals.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

On 10/15/2023 at 2:11 PM, Zoruami said:

Greetings,

@Coffeeee You have been punished for breaking our Auction Rules. This auction started without a min. Bid, and you have added it after it has started without one. I suggest you to read Auction Rules

image.png.845dc5edadd9f0839bcf1e4060d46f7b.png

Since the time of this auction was 72hrs bid time, without specifing if was after first bid, we shall consider after the very first bid, as such every pokemon started when Alakazam started.

I will be using GMT+1 onwards:

Auction Time for all: 72hrs bid time

Start Point for all: 9/10 4:20AM

End Point for all: 12/10 4:20AM

Winner of the Alakazam: @Minhvy with a 600k bid made at 11/10 3:47PM

Winner of the Serperior: @Imtcracka with a 500k bid made at 9/10 8:11PM

Winner of the Venusaur: No bids were made, so no winner on this pokemon. The auction has ended without any winners.

Please make sure to meet in game to finish the deals.

Bro I am inactive in-game , we can deal finish the deal here

@Zoruamii understand you are mod for this game you can do whatever you want but being a player you need to have a courtesy to tell me why am I trade banned n what de where you talking abt ? The thing your first post is a same thing which I said to Varun abt alakaAm and it was already traded to the rightful owner , nothing new added by you . Waiting for reply

I understand some players are old and your friend who might not got the Pokemon might have been reported for minimum bid added , making me trade ban for adding minimum bid after auction and trading Pokemon to rightfull owner makes no sense of trafd ban , I hope you don't copy past same thing and please waiting for your response which have valid point of my trade banned.

Edited by Coffeeee

• Doakes locked this topic