Sharing play

Vangogsan

I open this very delicate topic here, because im curious how the moderator's take action about that.

It's about share playing. Helping the new players is ok, but when someone played live on discord,and someone told him what to do , especially in PvP, isn't considering as boosting.

Im curious to understand how you make the difference between PvP boosting (as this might be one of his form's) and helping trough steam 

• Like 2

This is one of the reasons why I have so little interest to play this game at this point. Honestly, it wouldn't be as bad and as impactful if the pvp community wasn't as small as it currently is. On top of all, you have some rank 1 players blatantly boosting several (or even dozens) of their guildies all the way up to ending on the ladder. Then again, in the long run there is no way for the mods to really deal with this sort of thing, without resorting to purge at least one quarter of the current pvp community (which is, as already said, extremely small even without doing that). It's just a massive flaw all turn-based strategy games have, which is further emphasized if the pvp community of the game is small

Edited by Heroofthestreet
  • Like 3

Im okay to helped to the new players with live stream but only if is used showdown or friendly battles. People learn fast with practice and live explanation is good. But playing in pvp that way is disgusting. The new player most of the time have no idea what's going on, meanwhile people are desperate for rank and better position. I know that all want some kind of benefit,but i don't like this way. Also I don't see how moderator's will handle this since they can't actually see at witch moment is played that way. Also big issue is some people get ban when they meet and lose vs opponent in random in row, but not for boosting player's that actually can't make the rank by they own.

• 2 months later...