Shiny Houndoom

• Administrator

Hi @Medu5a and @Akaacztrener

I have forced this trade (Houndoom UID: 49684842 for 2.2M).

On 10/16/2023 at 7:05 PM, Medu5a said:

Cause i will be off for 2 days atleast , who ever will win just report my post for one stuff force the trade! Thanks

In future, if you are aware you will shortly be unavailable to get online to complete a trade, please do not run an auction, and wait until you return, or make your potential buyers aware in your initial post and include alternative ways to contact you, such as Discord ID.

This is an abuse of our services, Trade Moderators are here to rectify issues that are out of player control, we are not here for the sake of convenience. In addition to this, it is misleading in the sense that you are not making the buyer fully aware of all facts, such as they may need to wait to complete the trade with you - therefore negatively impacting them as they may not have made their offer if they had this information to hand at the time of making the offer.

As mentioned, I have forced this trade for you, and on this occasion there will not be any punishment issued, however should this be repeated, there will be.

Please can you both reply to let me know that you have received your Pokemon/Money (respectively) correctly at your earliest convenience?

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.