Green Appron clothes bug

Go to solution Solved by Magicbounce,

image.png.b3cc51d6a769067c47ae37a393bad089.png

Hi just want to report about this little black strip.

if we using green appron clothes and walk to left, there will be black strips appear above our head

thnx

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

2 minutes ago, Magicbounce said:

Hello @Lyn1311, thanks for reporting this. Could I get the name of the item as it appears in the backpack?

Green appron

31 minutes ago, Magicbounce said:

Thanks for getting back. I tested the Green Apron and was unable to reproduce the pixel issue, I suspect it is a different item you were wearing. Could you give me the names of the Smeargle items as well?

• Like 1

• Solution
15 minutes ago, Lyn1311 said:

I tested further and found the pixels are appearing when a Green Apron is worn by a Male character. The issue has been forwarded to the Developers and will hopefully be fixed soon. Once again, thanks for making a report and feel free to do so again in the future.

Cheers,

MagicBounce

• Like 1