Pvp rankeds reset

Fphoenix

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luckily, I still able to get to top25.. in time. From my own experience, you should always keep urself in top 20 when the season have run 1 month or so, to avoid sudden rushs and sever reset. :Shocked:

However, I agree w. OP. There should be an anouncement, 2-3 days at least before the reset. That would be more professional. In season 2, they did it but not this one, sadly. :Cry:

Gy7V5xS.png

Special thanks for Kyuuta for making this awesome sign.

150204 There should be an anouncement, 2-3 days at least before the reset. That would be more professional. In season 2, they did it but not this one, sadly. :Cry:

I totally agree, why wasn't there an announcement this time? I know enough players that lost their rewards because of this. No one knew that it would reset, no announcement, nothing. The thing is, if this happens every season okay, then it's a thing in PRO. But that the reset was announced in season 2 and not in season 3 is just dumb. Probably they just forgot it, but still... If you do that in season 2, do that in season 3. I expect that they announce the reset for season 4 if the time is there, I think this was just a mistake.

I'm pretty sure on the client every time you login there was a message that pops up saying the season would end on Thursday for the last week. Not seeing that would fall on you

187246_siggy1_460x184.jpg

2yHZgGD2laDlF52gzXBuu2y1mAlD

Blue Server- Check out my

Shop

Pokemon at 100: 333 - Pokedex: 669

WishList: Shiny Zubat/Golbat Calm --- Epic HA Jolly Squirtle