Hunting

Ssjkm

• Administrator

Hi @Ssjkm

While multiboxing is permitted (meaning: in control of two or more accounts at the same time), the use of any software or hardware to mirror or automate ANY actions at all, is not. We do use the term "multiboxing" in our rules and Punishment Policy, but the way this is used is to generalise the use of any aids to streamline the act of playing from more than one account at once - whether that's using a keyboard linked to both accounts so essentially all inputs are duplicated/mirrored, or using third-party software.

As long as you are playing both accounts legitimately, the way the game is intended to be played, i.e. manually with no added aids of any kind, it's fine.

Is this clear or do you need any further explanation?

• Like 1

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/25/2023 at 5:00 PM, Ehkoe said:

Hi @Ssjkm

While multiboxing is permitted (meaning: in control of two or more accounts at the same time), the use of any software or hardware to mirror or automate ANY actions at all, is not. We do use the term "multiboxing" in our rules and Punishment Policy, but the way this is used is to generalise the use of any aids to streamline the act of playing from more than one account at once - whether that's using a keyboard linked to both accounts so essentially all inputs are duplicated/mirrored, or using third-party software.

As long as you are playing both accounts legitimately, the way the game is intended to be played, i.e. manually with no added aids of any kind, it's fine.

Is this clear or do you need any further explanation?

Thank you for explaining it in brief. It helps a lot.

Edit: You made my day.

Edited by Rogeragarica