Hello, good afternoon, I have a question that I hope you can solve for me.

Greetings @Xisaaccrazyx

It is because it's a option to choose if you want people to see it or not. By default it is turned off. The reason it is done by default is to protect one's privacy with that. For example, on catching something particularly rare, one may start getting flooded with PMs with requests to sell it to them or people taking advantage of a newbie who has caught one and offering them way less than the deserved price for buying it. 

You can turn it on yourself from the Main Menu then going into Options and then go into General and uncheck "Anonymize my own rare encounters to others."

Image <--- Click here or click ESC key on your keyboard

Image <--- This appears, after which you click on options.

Image <--- Then click General

image.png.263a26875455720fe8b65d04616b49a3.png <--- Uncheck the one highlighted to make your name global

After having that enabled whenever you encounter a rare form pokemon, it will be announced with your username in the chat other than rare form(including shiny) of common pokemon such as Gastly in most maps. 

Thus, this has nothing do with how much playtime you have.

I hope this helps. Please do not hesitate to ask if any more questions regarding this.

Have a great day,
Fus1onflare

Edited by Fus1onflare

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.

If I have another question and maybe it sounds a little strange but it is a matter of clarifying a doubt, I have been playing since 2015 and I have not found any shiny pokemon that we could call very strange. Is this because I'm a very unlucky player or is there something strange about this account? If I change accounts, will I have more opportunities to catch more shinys?...  and thank you very much for answering me, I hope you have a good day friend 🙂 

On 10/29/2023 at 12:28 AM, Xisaaccrazyx said:

And to put an end to my doubts, how do you get those shiny Pokémon or event Pokémon that have all their statistics greater than 30+ and the most important ones at 31, should those Pokémon be purchased? ....With this I end all my doubts, thank you very much.

image.png

Hello again

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for the bit of misinformation given in my previous reply. Form and Shiny encounters for the lowest rarity Pokemon (previously known as tier 1) will no longer be announced in the chat.

Moving on, encountering shinies or rare forms are totally based on your luck. Although it may seem strange for you, it has nothing to do with your in-game hours. Keep hunting and you will eventually get one. Creating a new account is totally your choice but again its luck based about encountering rare forms and shinies.

About the pokemon you talk about that you may have seen someone having are either really rare Staff rewards or are Summer Tournament rewards. They are not tradable hence not purchasable off of the owner. You can participate in the next Summer Tournament.

I hope this answers your questions. Please don't hesitate to ask if any more questions regarding this. 

Have a great day,
Fus1onflare

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

3 hours ago, Xisaaccrazyx said:

Hello, thank you very much for the information, to finish I was referring to buying directly from the game, not from a player, but thank you very much, you have clarified all my doubts. Have a nice day.

Greetings

The Pokemon you are talking about are not buyable from the game. 

14 hours ago, Fus1onflare said:

About the pokemon you talk about that you may have seen someone having are either really rare Staff rewards or are Summer Tournament rewards. They are not tradable hence not purchasable off of the owner. You can participate in the next Summer Tournament.

These are the only ways to obtain them. 

I hope this solves all your questions for now. I will now lock this thread as resolved. Feel free to create a new one if you have another question or issue.

Kind regards,

Fus1onflare