Other Mount should tradable

Siuding0915

150429 Its is not fair, only arcanine and Lapras Mount can tradeto other player

I think it is completely fair. It makes it so certain mounts are only obtainable if you support PRO with a small donation.

It's not pay to win either as you can obtain an Arcanine mount via a quest and use in game coins to buy a bike.

By having non-tradable mounts other users know that you have donated to PRO. :P

Not quite... I have a non tradable mount cuz i bought 100 coins from a dude... I did not donate to pro yet i got it, but it is a huge risk too... That is why i agree with this topic, at the end of the day you can get them...

150429 Its is not fair, only arcanine and Lapras Mount can tradeto other player

I think it is completely fair. It makes it so certain mounts are only obtainable if you support PRO with a small donation.

It's not pay to win either as you can obtain an Arcanine mount via a quest and use in game coins to buy a bike.

Not quite... I have a non tradable mount cuz i bought 100 coins from a dude... I did not donate to pro yet i got it, but it is a huge risk too... That is why i agree with this topic, at the end of the day you can get them...

But that person still had to pay money to get the coins. Thus they have effectively supported PRO.

SiuDing0915's argument was that it wasn't fair that he/ she could get other mounts all you've done is add to the list of how to get mounts without donating.

Also you overuse ellipses.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

But that person still had to pay money to get the coins. Thus they have effectively supported PRO.

SiuDing0915's argument was that it wasn't fair that he/ she could get other mounts all you've done is add to the list of how to get mounts without donating.

Also you overuse ellipses.

Doesnt that apply to every single mount/cloth though? :/ appart from the Arcanine that u get ingame, your point is not valid there... For you to buy clothes from someone that person also paid money to pro, and for you to buy the tradable mounts like duduo/lapras that person also paid money for pro... Why doesn´t that apply to every single mount if u can still buy coins from other players?